honk if you were 100% today

honky donky for yesterday!

Honking for the last few days. :eek: Cos I keep forgetting!

Is that with the new scales Miss? If they weigh a couple of lbs more than the old ones that looks pretty good.......?

Sorry to dissapoint! lol - it is about 1.5lbish this week, which is pretty good notwitstanding the weekend's outings.

Took me a couple of evenings to decide what to do about the stats. Am now using the new scales, so despite being a bit precious about my start weight, I decided to re-jig everything to take into account the calibration difference. So the total amount lost is the same (given that at the mo, the weight change is the important bit), but my start weight and current weights are now a squeak higher than they were.

[GEEK] The old scales measured in 1/4 lbs, the new ones go down to .2lb, so couldn't really mix the two on the charty-thing I keep at home, so ended up just converting the whole lot.[/GEEK]

So the BMI hasn't shifted, despite having both lost and gained at the same time... :confused::D

Last edited:
That's great news miss d
so if you were on the old scales that would have been
er
er
er

to hell with it
still a brill result, you suffered another average 5 & 1/2 days of soup, shake & sawdust
yea miss d

...Still 1.5lb different from last week ;)

Thankyou too, Maggie.

There was about a 2.6lb difference between the sets, so on my chart at home I've upped my start weight and all the weekly weights to date by about 2.6lb, so that way the weight actually lost from 9th feb to date is the same, whichever set of figures you use. Which to me, is the important bit.

I could get all precious and decide only to use the set which gives me the lowest final number, but who's to say that set is right? Could go to docs, a group or someone's house, and their scales may say something else again! and besides, I've got a long way to go before I need to worry about hitting targets. A 1.5lb loss in a week is still a 1.5lb loss, regardless of which set I use.

I'm also weighing in on mondays now, to get all the changes done in one week - tuesdays just seemed odd...

an earlyish honk from me cos im hitting my bed with kids tonight with my book as hubby is niteshift and its the only chance i get to read in bed he cant sleep with light on.

honk

honk! My first weekly weigh in has given me motivation

honk honk honk for yesterday - even when there was a biscuit presented with the coffee I bought in a coffee shop yesterday - I stroked it but thats all.

Ha ha
stroked a biscuit
Love it

I have sniffed the tin before now

I am freaky at work-I have to hide them all in the tin, if I can;t see them.....

so the new packets get opened quick & stuffed in

well i work in a wee coffee shop with the most delish home baking but manage ok all day in work but see the cold left over kids dinner sitting to be scraped in the bucket thats when my problems kick in lol.

honk for monday and tuesday...

well i work in a wee coffee shop with the most delish home baking but manage ok all day in work but see the cold left over kids dinner sitting to be scraped in the bucket thats when my problems kick in lol.

hats off to you!
Its funny what and where we all get tempted! i'm fine if we have a tin of sweets in the office (which is very normal) but when it gets down to last few, i suddenly feel like i should be quickly grabbing my share before they go!

HONK for yesterday.....two days down.

Shaz x

Honk!

Honk,

Have a great weekend Miss Demeanour :D

Love Myr xxx

I can't honk for yesterday as I caved and ate a blue ribband biscuit :break_diet: 99 calories but worth every one. I have been having terrible cravings for a couple of days but this morning I feel a lot better and more in control so hopefully am back on the better side of it.
Bren xx

Back