Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Getting on good now as I am on my way to bed and have this weekend done and dusted:brushing teeth::4635: :wavey:

Night, night!

Honk xx

honking here too :)

Honk! Honk!

Day one down, 105 to go!

honk !!

:character00182:

Honk Honk

Day 2 almost down. Just my shift to get through :p

Honk honk!

Jessie this is probably a bit late but yes you can take painkillers while being on LT. Hope you're feeling better sweetie.

Honk, Day 12 and still 100%. Lost 9lb on first weigh in and looking forward to next in three days!!

Ive just joined this after reading the posts for the first week and a half, but need some support.

My mouth is the dryest its been since starting lipotrim and no matter how much water, black tea/coffee i drink the dryness will not subside :confused:
I know ketosis makes you have a dry mouth and gives you a metal which i have had since day 3 but this is horrible!

Any help, support etc would be gratefully received
Thanks

Just keep drinking the water sweetie. I use the Nu pHar fresh breath strips recommended by LT. They put a nice taste in your mouth. Although saying that I haven't suffered from the metallic taste or bad breath. I do drink so much water though, that could help.

I don't drink tea or coffee but I have heard that they can give you a dry mouth at times if you drink too much. I would rely more on the sipping on the water throughout the day, than the tea/coffee. See if that helps.

Oh and well done on your loss, that's just fantastic, keep it up!

Back