Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honking again, day 12 and getting easier every day!

newb

hey all!
hope you guys dont mind me joining! just started lipotrim today! dont feel hungry just trying to choke down the shakes think i'd just rather not eat!! hehe how and ever im looking forward to the new me! have about 70lbs to lose!

ugh keep on needing to smoke after drinking shakes just to get awful taste out of mouth! however 2 shakes down! hurray

Last edited:
on 3rd shake now as a mousse awful stuff! bloke in chemists only gave me chocolate and vanilla! i wish i had the soup! im really not a sweet kinda person

Hi Vanilly you will be fine on this. It's also my first week and am now on day5 buy I have been craving tea and garlic the most until today where I haven't so the caffeine must be gone and have got weighed by my pharmacist yesterday and had lost 5 lbs which really has given me a boost. Just have to see how long it's going to take to shift the rest.
Good luck and hope to see how well your doing soon and perhaps compare notes. Oh and everyone on here are really nice and supportive along with a bit of knowledgeable guidance to share.

honk 3 shakes down on day 1!!
Hi Vanilly you will be fine on this. It's also my first week and am now on day5 buy I have been craving tea and garlic the most until today where I haven't so the caffeine must be gone and have got weighed by my pharmacist yesterday and had lost 5 lbs which really has given me a boost. Just have to see how long it's going to take to shift the rest.
Good luck and hope to see how well your doing soon and perhaps compare notes. Oh and everyone on here are really nice and supportive along with a bit of knowledgeable guidance to share.

chiku- thank you! i really need a boost! day one and im already having a moan god how awful am i?
i feel awful have a cracking headache and i feel like im gonna puke. just went for a drive to clear my head and it was not a good idea felt all wobbly! hehe i think im gonna have to swap my chocolate and strawberry shakes for the soup! i've never really been into sweet it's kind of repulsive might have a cup of tea ive already had 3 and a half litres of water today! my boyfriend keeps on talking about food but to be honest i feel more sick than hungry!! cheers for your support!!

chiku- thank you! i really need a boost! day one and im already having a moan god how awful am i?
i feel awful have a cracking headache and i feel like im gonna puke. just went for a drive to clear my head and it was not a good idea felt all wobbly! hehe i think im gonna have to swap my chocolate and strawberry shakes for the soup! i've never really been into sweet it's kind of repulsive might have a cup of tea ive already had 3 and a half litres of water today! my boyfriend keeps on talking about food but to be honest i feel more sick than hungry!! cheers for your support!!
Hi Vanilly,

You need to sit your other half down and explain to him that you want his support. Which truly he should be doing rather than taking the mick by talking of food.
As for shakes I've tried them cold and tried them hot. My preference is to have them hot with approximately 400ml of boiling water which I chuck it all in the blender and that really does do trick. I find it more satisfying (and sometimes add some coffee to vanilla and/ or chocolate).
When it comes to Teas try and detox yourself from regular caffeinated teas like pg, tetleys etc. Exchange them for green leaf teas such as mint, nettle etc.
Oh and a word of warning you may think about small foods or drinks for another day or two but after that you'll be fine.
One thing I have made sure of is that I prepare and cook meals for the family, as always. I suppose I'm doing so I know I won't be tempted but just make sure that nothing else changes on the home front, but me.
Speak soon x

Hi Vanilly,

You need to sit your other half down and explain to him that you want his support. Which truly he should be doing rather than taking the mick by talking of food.
As for shakes I've tried them cold and tried them hot. My preference is to have them hot with approximately 400ml of boiling water which I chuck it all in the blender and that really does do trick. I find it more satisfying (and sometimes add some coffee to vanilla and/ or chocolate).
When it comes to Teas try and detox yourself from regular caffeinated teas like pg, tetleys etc. Exchange them for green leaf teas such as mint, nettle etc.
Oh and a word of warning you may think about small foods or drinks for another day or two but after that you'll be fine.
One thing I have made sure of is that I prepare and cook meals for the family, as always. I suppose I'm doing so I know I won't be tempted but just make sure that nothing else changes on the home front, but me.
Speak soon x

thanks! i sat him down yesterday and told him what was what! he said he was sorry and that he just doesnt think so ill let him away with it for now! i should be fine eventually with the cooking for others im a chef so im gonna have to be. Day 2 today and im feeling positive have decided just to go for a vanilla shake and its okay i made it with coffee yesterday but curdled it! it was like drinking soapy dishwater with porridge in! dont know what i was doing clearly wasnt thinking straight! had chocolate mousse yesterday but it didn't fill me as much as it sickened me!! anyway day two one shake down hurray!! had a dream last night i'd lost 11lb then when i woke up i remembered that dream will be coming true soon!!

100% all week... so stoked...

well done plymouthCaz i hope i can be as strong as you!
its such a beautiful day out and everyone around is having bbq's must be such a priveledge to be a skinny mini!! hehe does anyone know if i can drink green tea with jasmine? its a flower not a berry so i reckon i should be okay??

Just an idea, I make mine up with boiling water (choc, van, straw & chicken). I empty the sachet into food processor and pour on boiling water and then blend. It's the only way I find it doesn't lump up into baby spew

well done plymouthCaz i hope i can be as strong as you!
its such a beautiful day out and everyone around is having bbq's must be such a priveledge to be a skinny mini!! hehe does anyone know if i can drink green tea with jasmine? its a flower not a berry so i reckon i should be okay??
You can have any green tea but as for anything else it's a big NO. So the answer to your query is no to jasmine

Hope this helps and Good Luck on your journey to Health

11 weeks down and still honking .....

Honkety honk honk,
Day 11 and still 100% Feeling slimmer and coping well with social situations, bbq and picnic this weekend. It really does not bother me now. Good luck to all ye newbies on week one. xx

Back