Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Day 10 over & done with. *Feeling a bit bloated but I think thats because I need some Dulcolax.

I got on the scales tonight out of interest & wished I hadn't... Only 1lb gone.

Day 3 is over and day 4 has now begun. I think I'm in ketosis as I had a weird taste in my mouth earlier and I'm not hungry (but still missing food). I'm halfway to a week! Just need to get through today now...

honk for 4 days todays the 5th could anyone tell me if its ok to take senokot?

thanks bev does drinking more water really help it cos im sure im drinking 4 litres and also do you know why your not allowed more than 4litres thanks

thanks bev does drinking more water really help it cos im sure im drinking 4 litres and also do you know why your not allowed more than 4litres thanks

It is good to drink plenty of water but you may be drinking too much! I notice when I drink more than say 3.5 litres I don't drop as much weight that week. I try to stay around the 3-3.5l mark. If you drink more than 4l you wash away important nutrients and minerals etc, that are in the shakes.

They do say the more water you can drink (up to 4l) will help with constipation though. I would give senokot a go and if they don't help try something stronger like Dulcolax (I think). Good luck.

ok thanks for the very helpful info.

well done hun

awh thanks love! it was a bit tough last night as every wednesday my nephew comes to stay and we usually all have a drink and watch a movie but last night it was just my boyfriend and nephew drinking and eating sheperds pie! i just thought oh feck it this isn't worth it! but i quickly jumped on the forum read some inspiring words from all you wonderful ladies jumped in the shower and went to sleep and now im on day 6! hurray!

also can anyone tell me can putting pepper in my soup affect my keytones??

well done yesterday was a good day but today theres food everywhere what with feeding the kids and i feel hungry today maybe because im not as busy as i was yesterday.

well i just did about a months worth of ironing and got so carried away have forgotten to drink my second litre of water! i better get at it!

Honk! Week 3 here.
Have been finding it hard last 2 days, but decided last night to go back to taking it a day at a time and its made today easier. My size 16 jeans are loose now when they were tight when I started the diet. Tried on my 14's and they fit with a tiny muffin top :D but i'm wearing them tommorrow as i'm sick of pulling the other jeans up all the time :)

Honk! Day 18 here, I weigh in tomorrow and hoping for 3lbs at least!

At the end of week 6, managed to lose another 3 lbs, honk! honk! honk! :)

Back