Thanks Jmiles xx
Honk for day 118 i think? lol

Honk for today, day 58!

Honk for day 53

28/10/2010

Honk for day 6!

Well done Delly! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow

Wow Sandra I just noticed you are half and half !! lol xxx

I know! Isn't it brilliant? Unfortunately I don't think that I'm going to get to target before I need to refeed though cos of the couple of not so good weeks.......not worried though, just been into town for the first time in weeks and kept bumping into people who commented on my weight...it's really spurred me on, that and wearing size 12 jeans again. Happy days! X

Honk for Day 54

29/10/2010

Honk for day 59......Paul is sat next to me with a bar of Galaxy and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc:(

Honk honk honk!!!100% today....been really tough!!:clap:

Honk for day 60......

Honk for yesterday.. Day 55
30/10/10

Today is day 61, I have done 2 months exactly and lost, according to the scales this morning, exactly 2 stone!!!! OK so I haven't been 100% every day probably 98% on reflection......

Well done hunni!!!! That is great, and in a weird way, you have had the best of both worlds - still eating (of sorts) yet managing to lose a substantial amount of weight x x x

Well done hunni!!!! That is great, and in a weird way, you have had the best of both worlds - still eating (of sorts) yet managing to lose a substantial amount of weight x x x

Well I wouldn't call it eating exactly! two lots of scrambled eggs and a couple of bits of ham and cheese, total about 4 or 5 seperate occassions! Was quite tempted yesterday lunchtime TBH, cos I was on water I think it made my friends think twice about what they were ordering! Everyone was quite sensible about the starter and mains....not so when it came to puds though. The fillet steaks smelt amazing, that's what I'm going to have next weekend when we're away I think, with a big green salad!

Honk for Day 56

31/10/2010

Honk for day 61........2 whole months!

Back