Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk Day 80

24/11/2010

Honk 142
Omg Su you will be 100 days of Lipotrim soon!! Or is your re-feed before but either way well done babes you are amazing xxx

:character00180:Day 15... Honk

Crikey Daisy... bet u cant wait.. I take my hat off to u... x

Honk day53

honk 100% for days 13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 and 21!!!!!!

honk!!

Honk again.. for day 19:D

Honk 144 and 145 i think time for refeed after lossing 6stone in 21 weeks xxx good luck gang :)
Wow Daisey...that's great!! Have you been 100% all the way? How did you cope on bad days?

Hi Funky yes I manged to be 100% but it wasnt easy i had bad days when I cried and some days when I was miserable but i never allowed myself to pack in when feeling emotional I just used to tell my self that yes, i can stop if i want but not till next weigh in. Each weigh in I would get inspired to do another week. Good luck huni xx

Hi Funky yes I manged to be 100% but it wasnt easy i had bad days when I cried and some days when I was miserable but i never allowed myself to pack in when feeling emotional I just used to tell my self that yes, i can stop if i want but not till next weigh in. Each weigh in I would get inspired to do another week. Good luck huni xx

Thanks hun....I feel much better now that I am on the forum this eve.....don't know what I would do without the support. Please come back and keep us inspired on this section.!!

Back