Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk for today 100%

:clap:100% day 7.. weigh in 2moro morning

:D Honk for yesterday - 7/7 ... 100%

Honk honk for Day 154. Very proud of my willpower nowadays and finally getting to below 200lbs! Yay! :D

Honk Honk!!

And welldone Jessie .. Hopefully that will be me next week and getting under the 200lbs mark.. What an achievment that is !!:D

:vibes:honk

@fatty, how much water r u consuming?

Honk 100% Day 3 ... ketosis has kicked in!

@fatty, how much water r u consuming?

Hi hom16,

I am consuming aything from 2 - 2.5 ltrs most days but I have had a couple days where I have had as little as 1.5ltrs and also a couple at 3ltrs..

I try not to go under the reccomended 2ltrs if I can help it though xx

Honk day 2 100%

Hi hom16,

I am consuming aything from 2 - 2.5 ltrs most days but I have had a couple days where I have had as little as 1.5ltrs and also a couple at 3ltrs..

I try not to go under the reccomended 2ltrs if I can help it though xx

thank you for your reply, jus wanted to know because im struggling with the water.... lets see what 2moro brings:family2:

My daughter who has been on LT before me was told by her pharmacist that you will lose more if you drink more. On the weeks that she didnt lose quite as much, it was on weeks where she had struggled to drink the water. As the guidelines are between 2 litres and 4 litres a day, I have been drinking 3 litres. Something that has really helped me is having a Brita jug to filter the tap water.... it's sooo much nicer and can be kept cold in the fridge :)

'Honk' for yesterday - 8/8 ... 100% :)

honk honk 6/6 :p

Back