Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk day 10...

Honk :-D:-D day 50!

Rhian26 said:
Day 50 is amazin'! Well done you!

Honk to horrible day 1 yesterday!!

Will be honking tomorrow for day 2!!:)

xx

Thanks :D It gets easier, I promise just keep drinking your water. Well done for making it through your first day x

uklady said:
juju... still enjoying LT... lost 3lbs... funny cause that's how much I lost 2 weeks ago when I thought I hadnt lost much. Anyway... apparantly the average on 100% LT is a stone per month, so hopefully I will get that average next week (and hit my next mini goal of 200lbs as well) Are you still happy with what you're doing? x

Oooh good girl! Yep they say it's a stone or just over, at the moment I've luckily been losing a couple of pounds more. You're doing great. I'm sticking to it, I've gotten into a routine now so it's not as hard and I don't feel as tempted to want food, I'm hoping I make it through to Christmas. 200lbs, that's exciting!! I've got a long way to go but I can't wait to get there. Keep up the good work :D x

You must be counting down the hours Avaya! You've done SPECTACULARLY well to last so long! Congrats on getting into the size 14 jeans too...I'm gonna have to get that size work trousers today as my 16's are dangerously close to falling down!

x S

51- honk :-D

me too!

8 honks for day for 8 days at 100%

well done to everyone
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Day 11 honk :)

Day 2 honk!

Honk!!! Day one done and dusted!

Well done Pamdev! That's the first hurdle crossed so it gets easier day by day from here x

Day 6 done...no more hunger pangs:drivesaint00:

So true! It's amazing the way they just vanish and you start adjusting fully to life without conventional food! Best of luck on your 1st weigh-in :)

Honk Day 51 ... and a special hello to our new ones... it gets easier, I promise :)

Honk:) bit wobbly today on day 3 :-/

So true! It's amazing the way they just vanish and you start adjusting fully to life without conventional food! Best of luck on your 1st weigh-in :)

Thanks Shivie, cant wait for the weigh in tomorrow too. I also nearly forgot to take my shake at lunchtime- I was so not hungry. As I'm afraid of skipping the shakes (thinking that I may start feeling hungry) I had to take one at 4pm and another one 2 hrs later just to to have the 3 per day lol. I would have never thought I could survive without food for that long :eek:

52 :-D honk

Back