Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk, day something.

Day 86 - honnnnnk :D x

Honk!!! X

Honk Day 87 (winks at juju ;) lol )
Hey juju just realised I will be in Italy when we get to Day 100 :O )

uklady said:
Honk Day 87 (winks at juju ;) lol )
Hey juju just realised I will be in Italy when we get to Day 100 :O )

Day 87, I can't believe we've got through 12 weeks already. It amazes me.
On our 100th day we'll have to have some water to celebrate ;')!
I hope you have a lovely time in Italy and you're going to be 100% whilst there, it's just amazing!! x

Im new to this and have no idea what im doing LOL. On day 1 but have been 100% anyone got any good tips? Im doing the Lipotrim plan? thanks guys x

Nickywales said:
Im new to this and have no idea what im doing LOL. On day 1 but have been 100% anyone got any good tips? Im doing the Lipotrim plan? thanks guys x

Post as much as you can, the more questions you have the better :)
Set yourself mini goals to keep you going.
Once you've had a day where you have been 100%, post on here and give yourself a honk :D
Good luck x

Hi Nickywales...:welcome2:... you`ll find loads of support here and this is the best step you could have taken starting the Lipotrim Diet Well Done!! Drink lots and lots of plain water between 2 and 4 litres a day and if you get stuck in anyway shape of form... YELL and someone will come a running to your assistance :D Hope all goes well hunni keep smiling :)

Honk honk for day 60!! Yipeeeee!

Day 3 honk honk :eek:))

Honk Honk Day 13 :D wasn't unlucky for me stuck 100% ;) x x x

Honk! Day 42, weigh in today & I'm on the 12's, woo hoo!! Honkety honk! Welcome nickywales, this forum is my lifeline, everyones so helpful, post lots, drink plenty of water & plan lots of non food treats!! Good luck!

Honk :D day 87 over with x

honk for day 61!! even though ive been ill :(

Honk for day 47.

Back