Honk If You Were 100% Today!

ooh la la honk honk, day 23 for me :)

Honk day 1 yes!!!!! ;)

gettingskinny said:
Well done juju and Linda..... Not eating in 100 days! Omg that is determination very well done to you both xxx

Thank you m'lovely, it's now 107 days.
Beautiful picture :)
You getting on okay? xx

Honk :D:D day 107 x

Honk honk

JujuBerrrry said:
Thank you m'lovely, it's now 107 days.
Beautiful picture :)
You getting on okay? xx

Thankyou huni x I'm
Doing ok.... Keep having up n downs but day 3 tomorrow and pretty excited to get the first week done x 107 days is fab.... Have u been 100% ? I've got a weekend away in Glasgow with friends planned for next weekend so I'm not sure what to do xxxx

gettingskinny said:
Thankyou huni x I'm
Doing ok.... Keep having up n downs but day 3 tomorrow and pretty excited to get the first week done x 107 days is fab.... Have u been 100% ? I've got a weekend away in Glasgow with friends planned for next weekend so I'm not sure what to do xxxx

I've been 100% completely, I dream about food these days and can't stop sniffing it that's good enough for me lol. Although some days it's really hard and I just want to eat something, being healthy and losing weight means more so I just drink my water and try to stay busy.
You could do a re-feed but I wouldn't Suggest it so early on. See how you feel after your weigh in :D
You could always just have water, as boring as it sounds on a weekend away but you can celebrate as much as you like when you reach goal. Well done :D xx

honk honk some number. My belt went in another loop!

Honkkkk

Honkidy honk honk honk day 2 under the belt. So proud pamdev of us both.. Knew we could do this again. Meet you back here tomorrow night ;) ((( hugs ))) xxx

Honk- day 108 :D x

Back