Honk If You Were 100% Today!

uklady said:
Honk Day 112 with juju :D xx (Hugs for my LT buddy... hope you manage something to make you smile at your weigh in in the morning xx)

Aww thanks Linda :D
I'm so much happier with my weight loss this week :D I lost 5.7lbs so it was almost 6. I cannot wait to be in the 13's next week.
Let me know how you got on xx

Honk :D day 113 x

HONK!!!!
Back on the wagon Day 5!

honk

Honnnk :D day 114 x

Honnnk :D day 115 x

Day 2 Honk - pathetic compared to you guys doing so well, but you gotta start somewhere :) x

Dead right there yeswecan :D We all had a Day 2!! Keep going :)

Honk Day 115 :D (hey ju... tonight my scales say I just got to my 5 stones target!!! :O I know you already passed that... but I'm dead excited!! :D)

uklady said:

Honk Day 115 :D (hey ju... tonight my scales say I just got to my 5 stones target!!! :O I know you already passed that... but I'm dead excited!! :D)

Very true - once you get through your first week, time will fly by. Good luck :)!!

Eeeek so proud of you :D:D Well done Linda!!!!!
I have 3 stone 10lbs to go unfortunately. I've lost 5 stone 8lbs so far.
X

JujuBerrrry said:
Very true - once you get through your first week, time will fly by. Good luck :)!!

Eeeek so proud of you :D:D Well done Linda!!!!!
I have 3 stone 10lbs to go unfortunately. I've lost 5 stone 8lbs so far.
X

I've got 1lb more than you honey! We can do it though! I've every faith xx

honk hoooonnnnnkkkkkkkkk. Missing warm food in this freezing weather, but can't forego my flapjacks.

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:
Jumping up and down here for you Linda!! That's amazing news! Good on you, bet you're even gladder now that you stayed 100% on hols! WELL DONE on being such a star!

xx S

peach pip said:
I've got 1lb more than you honey! We can do it though! I've every faith xx

Yes we can and we will hehe :D xx

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:
Jumping up and down here for you Linda!! That's amazing news! Good on you, bet you're even gladder now that you stayed 100% on hols! WELL DONE on being such a star!

xx S
Verrrry glad I stuck with it Shivie :D xx

Honk Day 116 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D THATS A SMILEY FOR EACH DAY WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS JUJU HAHAHA xxxx (I had time on my hands... can you tell? LOL)

Back