Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk day 14

honking for yesterdays day 11

Honk day 15

Haven't been able to post in this thread for a few days, and my weigh in this week was completely deserved. First time I've put on. :break_diet:

I don't wanna talk about it. Just want to get back to being 100% and stop being stupid. I've taken away from my sig the fact that I reached my 10 stone mini goal last week, as I'm back over it again. It's my own time I'm wasting. All I will say is, F**K YOU MR KIPLING.

skinnylove_88 said:
Haven't been able to post in this thread for a few days, and my weigh in this week was completely deserved. First time I've put on. :break_diet:

I don't wanna talk about it. Just want to get back to being 100% and stop being stupid. I've taken away from my sig the fact that I reached my 10 stone mini goal last week, as I'm back over it again. It's my own time I'm wasting. All I will say is, F**K YOU MR KIPLING.

Don't dwell on it :-D You've been doing great.
I know it seems so disappointing but stay positive and think about being 100% this is a very difficult diet.
I will be honking with you tomorrow :)
You can do this!!! :D xx

Honk

honking for yesterday, day 12, Skinny sorry to hear this but you have done so so well, unless there are angels logged on here I am sure we all understand and will all make a slip up along the way, good luck for this week xx

honking but not loudly as really struggling this afternoon x

Back