Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk! To cold to think what day I am on

Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've not kept up with my HONKING, but today is the end of week 22 which means HONK for day 154.

Last day of TFR on Friday so just 3 more to go !

Honk 41

Honk honk...day 1 for me

Honk day 51 :)

Honk day 2...it puts me to shame knowing ur on day 51 teapot lol x

Honk day 2...it puts me to shame knowing ur on day 51 teapot lol x

We all had to start at day 1 lol! You're doing really well x x x

Honk day 52 ;)

thank you, you're doing amazing! Ur a great inspiration xx

Honk honk :) xx

HONK FOR DAY 157

The last day of TFR for me. I've been 100% since early July - and time has just flown by ! I may be back in the new year for a short spell if my weight creeps up too much over Christmas,

Keep on honking away ladies - you can do it :)

male H O N K :)

Misscolumbo that is AMAZING!!!! Well done. Xxx

Honk day 4 :)

Honk day 53

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Hi Teapot I was just wondering since ur doing so well if you have tips for how to stick to TFR over the weekend? This is the time of the week I'm most likely to struggle as there's so much more temptation. I could hibernate in bed all weekend but don't think that's the best of ideas lol x

My biggest motivator for staying on track over the weekend is the Monday weigh in. I start getting really excited about now and can't wait to see how I've done, and there's no point blowing it over the weekend. Also my week is usually pretty hectic so I get to catchup on housework which burns a few calories (i'm pretty rubbish at cleaning and hate it lol). I also get to spend time with my two boys which keeps me entertained. I also feel that getting to a Monday takes me a week closer to my goal. I probably still have 6 months to go doing this and the more weight I lose now the more motivated I will be to continue. Finding something interesting that you want to do is important. Allow yourself to have something to look forward to over the weekend so you can power through it and spring into the new week knowing you're letting your body do what it needs to. Sorry this turned into an essay lol x x x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Honk! day 8

Hi Teapot I was just wondering since ur doing so well if you have tips for how to stick to TFR over the weekend? This is the time of the week I'm most likely to struggle as there's so much more temptation. I could hibernate in bed all weekend but don't think that's the best of ideas lol x

Hi Amy,

try to watch movies, especially with these slim actresses in them! you will soon be like one of them so that should keep you motivated. I also like to window shop online, plan what you are going to buy when you reach the goal. or what about a shopping for some good skincare just to treat yourself. hope it help x

Back