Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Hi NewGirl

Thanks luv, I'll post how I get on in the morning!! Quite amazing I'm close to day 100 and you've just done day 50!!!!!!!!! Time has gone by so quickly really, I remember when you were just starting. You are doing fab and are nearly half way through your journey too. Exciting times x x x

honk honk... 100% first day... but keep thinking of food :-( not good xx

Me too but remember your goals, I've been told it soon goes so just hold on. Good luck

Hi new to honking, think I'll give it a try. HONK day 14, wow already. But some of you have kept it up for months, very impressive,:worthy: hope I can follow in your footsteps, hopefully dance, once I've lost some of this weight.:clap:

Honk - end of day 23....really hope I can one day say "Honk day 100!!!"

Honk day 98

Honk day 22

honk honk.....erm day 20 I think....slept through most of them lol

Honk day 51

Honk , Honk

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honk day 99 ;)

Honk day 99 ;)

Do you know, I'm getting really excited for tomorrow, it's like your birthday or something, can't wait to see your honk. Off to get the party poppers ready... :)

Hehe that's so sweet!! Really excited for tomorrow. I can't remember how many days BusyMum is on now - she's way ahead of me!!! :)

Hehe that's so sweet!! Really excited for tomorrow. I can't remember how many days BusyMum is on now - she's way ahead of me!!! :)

Yaaaaay! Big 100!! tomorrow! wow Teapot you are a true inspiration! well done and keep going, you are doing fab! xx

Honk day 16

Honk day 23.

Teapot...???

Honk 52

Back