Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk for yesterday 109 and today 110

Honk for yesterday 109 and today 110

Hi Kay, that time has gone really fast, I remember everyone congratulating you in getting to day 100 on what seemed like a few days ago. Amazing, your doing really well.

honk for every day of feb so far :)

Honk! Day 36.

Honk day 13!

Hi Kay, that time has gone really fast, I remember everyone congratulating you in getting to day 100 on what seemed like a few days ago. Amazing, your doing really well.

Hi Jude, thank you! You're doing really great, I can't believe you're doing LT and stopped smoking at the same time! :)

Honk day 111

Honk 63 for saturday

Hi Jude, thank you! You're doing really great, I can't believe you're doing LT and stopped smoking at the same time! :)

Thank you, Me neither, its great, no smelly ciggies or clothes etc anymore. Isnt it amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it??? I'm really pleased with myself:D

By the way bet those size 18's feel comfortable, good stuff :talk017:

Day 1 again because I had a boozy night out last night. I are yesterday and drank but straight back onto it today.

Did you feel sick at all??

Honk day 27 & 28

Did you feel sick at all??

No I felt great. I ate so the drink didnt wreck my liver lol but I got up on Saturday and felt like I was still in ketosis, I haven't been hungry at all and I feel well. My next weigh in is Saturday so hopefully I can lose any gains before then.

Massive honk for this whole weekend where I've been away to France and stayed 100% the whole time :) day 17 now

Hi Chuggie, you legend, :superwoman: how did you manage that? Oh I dont think I'm up to that sort of challenge just yet. Good on you.

Back