Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk day 114

honk 67

Honk day 33

Last edited:
Aww shucks. I wish I had some proper before pics. I didn't bother as I didn't think I'd progress very far down this road. Wish I had now!!! I have a natural ability to avoid getting anywhere near a camera lens, but will dig something out at some point. Still a fair way to go ;)

Kay x x x

yes Kay I wish I could see your before/after pics! I am sure you will find some old photos and you will def take new ones! I didn't take any pics specifically when I started LT but I have some from my summer holidays when I looked absolutely awfull (and that's how I felt at that time with myself). I will def take some pictures when I reach my goal weight and I will post them on here. I am just half way there but I can already see massive improvement in my appearance.

Keep it up girl! we will have fantastic pictures and a lot of fun buying new tiny clothes :) :)

NewGirl, yes we will! I'm eyeing up size 16's now. Can't wait until I'm getting close. You are doing sooo well and must look a whole lot different! :)

Honk day 115 ;)

Honky tonk! Day....oh flip I have to count again...41!

honk for valentines day!!!!!!! thank god!!!! even the flowers were appealing!

Honk 68

Honk day 116

Honk for day 34 yesterday :)

Honk day 69

NewGirl, yes we will! I'm eyeing up size 16's now. Can't wait until I'm getting close. You are doing sooo well and must look a whole lot different! :)

Honk day 115 ;)

Thanks Kay, yes I look very different, I can really see that the 3st lost made a huge difference. Managed to go to the gym today after almost a month!one of the gym instructors hasn't seen me since Dec, he was shocked when he saw me! It felt soo good having someone sterring at you and saying that you've lost a lot of weight!
I must admit I still think of food a lot, specially when I smell it, but the best thing to to then is to go on line and search tripadvisor and plan holidays, I am planning to go to Spain in May, so I already started my on line window shopping, I visualise myself wearing pretty small tops and skinny jeans. I can't wait! You must look very different too Kay, you've lost a lot of weight! yaaaay summer is comming and we will be slimmmmmm!! hehe... x

Honk day 19.......I think:)

Honk day 35

Back