Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk for yesterday 125

I don't think I can honk today:(
burned meat today for hubby so I tasted tiny bit if it was still edable. Rather than that 100%

I think that still counts as a honk! x x x

Oh thanks Kay , until yesterday I never put anything in my mouth so when I put this tiny piece in my mouth it felt weird and I felt obliged to tell u guys, it was burnt but edable and given the situation (moving house, hubby ate it without complaining)

Honk 78 :)

Honk day 28 :) . Weigh day tomorrow, dont think ive lost a 1lb :(

Fingers crossed for you Sarah. I'm also going to weigh in tomorrow and then dashing down the M1 for the lead up to our conference on Tuesday. Might not be around much over the next few days, but I'm staying 100%

Best honk for today then... day 126 :)

Fingers crossed for you Sarah. I'm also going to weigh in tomorrow and then dashing down the M1 for the lead up to our conference on Tuesday. Might not be around much over the next few days, but I'm staying 100%

Best honk for today then... day 126 :)

Thank you kay and good luck with your conference. You should honk for the rest of the week. We all know that you will remain 100%. x

Well had an up and down weekend but pleased to honk for day 7 100%. Thank god it's Monday and back to work tomorrow. Never thought I would ever say that but I'm welcoming the distraction!! xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Honk for today:-D

1 month tomorrow for me. Half way there guys:D woo

Honk

Honk day 29 :)
Well done everyone else.

Honk for yesterday, monday 79

Back