Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk 81 for wednesday and 82 for Thur. Haven't got internet in my new house, struggle on iphone, any recommendations for a cheap phone + broadband deal? I miss forum, I love reading posts on here. Tomorrow working all day so will go to my old pharmacy on saturday , I haven't changed the chemist since I moved house, hugs to everyone! Xx

Have missed you! I got a decent HTC phone with unlimited broadband for my son from 3 at about £13/month if that helps x x x

Honk day 130 :)

Honk day 12. Hoping for a good weight loss tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Honk 83, thank you Teapot, after spending hours ( I really mean hours !!! ) on the phone I finally signed up for a broadband and phone. Just one more week and hopefully it will be set up.

Honk day 131 for yesterday.

Glad you got sorted NewGirl, not long to wait now for your broadband :) Hehe, just noticed I'm about the weight now, that you started at!! Onwards and downwards :)

Honk 84, yes Teapot you are now just like me 3 months ago, time is flying and you will soon catch up with me. My chemist told me today that she can only sell me LT 100% until I reach 65kg After that I will need to go on maintanance. Did anyone have such response from the pharmacist? I will of course do maintanance but it wasnt my plan because I want to loose more and pn maintanance it will take me forever.

Hi NewGirl

I'd ring LT and see what they have to say?? My pharmacy are fine with my target, and you're not as tall as me. Can't see why they should stop you at 65kg and your target BMI is not unreasonable.

Hi NewGirl

I'd ring LT and see what they have to say?? My pharmacy are fine with my target, and you're not as tall as me. Can't see why they should stop you at 65kg and your target BMI is not unreasonable.

Good idea Kay, I will call. I was planning to wear loads of clothes for weigh in to fake it and stay 100% as long as possible at least until I get to 60kg
I went to check out the gym in my area and it looks nice so hopefully on monday will go. If chemist stops me I will increase gym but I would prefer staying 100% until I reach the target

The girl at my chemist said that because I'd started where I had she was happy for me to go right into the middle of my OK weight range on the charts...

Maybe you could try another chemist or switch to another VLCD for the last few weeks if the one you have is being difficult?

Honk day 132

Only on day 2 but honk honk.. Reading your threads makes me feel positive :) x

Honk 35. :eek:

Honk 85

Thanks for advice ladies. I will call LT tomorrow and fight for my rights to loose more :)

Honk for yesterday 133

Honk day 3 :)

Honk

Back