Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk. Just managed my 1st shake today. Argh!!

Honk honk

Honk 92

Honk day 140 :)

You ok? x x x

Work was chaos. Im a midwife, so i cant just walk away from my ladies for a break, i was in work for 7am and got home at 21.30. Its a crazy place.xxx

Oh well done you, what a brilliant job! Long hours but you're right, you can just say I'm popping out for a break, can you just hold on 10 mins lol. I used to work in a veterinary surgery and loved the medical side of things. Did consider doing midwifery but couldn't be doing the back to school thing at my age. I'm part of a small team that are successfully bringing crowdfunding into the mainstream in the UK, as the banks have abandoned SME's and business in general. Small businesses and entrepreneurs in this country need all the help they can get to pick the economy up so we can dig ourselves out of the financial nuclear winter we're in. {steps off her soap box} lol x x x

Ive heard about it, but to be honest, finance goes over my head so i really couldnt do your job. However, i do know that the banks have a lot to answer for.
You are never to old to retrain in my opinion, for any job.xx

Honk 93

Honk day 10 :)

Honk 22

Honk day 141

Tea pot you should get a medal from lipotrim for being on it for 141 days that's amazing, you must be so proud of yourself
x

Back