Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Honk day 142

Honk 94

Honk day 11 :)

Honk honk honk!

Honk 95
5 more days and I will reach 100! But for some reason m loosing soo little now. Sometimes I think m the same and not loosing at all. I changed job and now m sitting down all day at work, take bus to work door to door so no more walking to the tube. I think I need to start moving more.

Honk day 24 but feels like 124

Honk 95
5 more days and I will reach 100! But for some reason m loosing soo little now. Sometimes I think m the same and not loosing at all. I changed job and now m sitting down all day at work, take bus to work door to door so no more walking to the tube. I think I need to start moving more.

Hi NewGirl
My losses have slowed right down too which is really worrying. Keep wondering if I should refeed, have a break and come back, but not sure I would be able to get back on LT again in a hurry and would rather get it over and done with. Lifes conundrums :( x x x

Honk day 143

Honk day 12 :)

Honk day 13 wi tomorrow :)

Hi NewGirl
My losses have slowed right down too which is really worrying. Keep wondering if I should refeed, have a break and come back, but not sure I would be able to get back on LT again in a hurry and would rather get it over and done with. Lifes conundrums :( x x x

Hello Kay,

I think our metabolism is so slow and lazy now after all this easy meals and it is just used to small amount of calories. I have to start refeeding on the 1st of April because I am going back home in the middle of the month and as mch as I'd like to stay away from food, I know that if my parents saw that I am eating anything they would get a heart atack. so I am going to announce to everyone that I worked hard to loose weight and I don't want one week to spoil my hard work, so hopefully they won't overfed me. I am planning to eat a lot of salads, grilled meat and soup. so far I haven't got any cravings for sweets, so if this doesn't change then I am safe.
I really don't know what advise give you. I will refeed from 1st april and maybe in june will do another 100% Lt but I don't know if any chemist will give me them if my BMI is within healthy range. so for now 100% until 31Mar and I hope I will be around 62-63kg which should be OK anyway. I might still be loosing on maintanance if I increase (I should probably say if I drag myself to gym!) goo luck hun and congrats on loosing over 6 STONE!!!! woow that is impressive! xx

honk 96

Honk for me too!

Back