Honk If You Were 100% Today!

Hello Kay,

I think our metabolism is so slow and lazy now after all this easy meals and it is just used to small amount of calories. I have to start refeeding on the 1st of April because I am going back home in the middle of the month and as mch as I'd like to stay away from food, I know that if my parents saw that I am eating anything they would get a heart atack. so I am going to announce to everyone that I worked hard to loose weight and I don't want one week to spoil my hard work, so hopefully they won't overfed me. I am planning to eat a lot of salads, grilled meat and soup. so far I haven't got any cravings for sweets, so if this doesn't change then I am safe.
I really don't know what advise give you. I will refeed from 1st april and maybe in june will do another 100% Lt but I don't know if any chemist will give me them if my BMI is within healthy range. so for now 100% until 31Mar and I hope I will be around 62-63kg which should be OK anyway. I might still be loosing on maintanance if I increase (I should probably say if I drag myself to gym!) goo luck hun and congrats on loosing over 6 STONE!!!! woow that is impressive! xx

So glad you have a plan, I'm still dithering! lol Have been wondering if I should be doing exercise, but I really don't have the energy and get light headed quite quickly, so not very keen on that option. Will see how I go to the end of the month and might transfer to maintenance if there is no serious indications of weight loss. Hopefully I can get to 80kgs by then :cross: x x x

Honk day 144

Honk

Honk day 14:)

Honk

Honk 97

Honk for yesterday 145

Il say honk for the past few weeks. Not sure how many days, il have to count.x

Honk day 146

Honk 27

Honk 98

Back