Honk If You Were 100% Today!

honk 103 thu 104 fri 105 sat
I haven't been much around recently, working part time in 2 jobs, no days off. Need to quit one. I noticed my body is getting saggy a bit so maybe will start running to tighten up a bit and excercise more.
Hope everyone is well. I think of you guys often. Last fri I got my shakes for this week and after that I am going to start refeeding. regards xx

honk 103 thu 104 fri 105 sat
I haven't been much around recently, working part time in 2 jobs, no days off. Need to quit one. I noticed my body is getting saggy a bit so maybe will start running to tighten up a bit and excercise more.
Hope everyone is well. I think of you guys often. Last fri I got my shakes for this week and after that I am going to start refeeding. regards xx

Hey Newgirl!
Thought your refeed was close! Well done on your loss last week and good luck for this week - your last one on LT!!!! :) I'm going to miss you loads!!!! I've posted some pics today in the LT pics section if you fancy a nosey. Don't work too hard, you'll exhaust yourself.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Honk 35

Honk day 154

Honk day 17 x

honk 106

Day 1 HONK 100% all the way!

Today, it feels good to b back!

Well done yeye

honk!

Well done yeye. Honk for day 22 :)

Brilliant Yeye!!! x x x

Honk day 155

Honk day 15! Wooop xxx

Honk !

Honk day 16!! x

Honk 156 for yesterday :)

Honk day 20, is weigh in later cos I can't make t tomorrow x

Good luck for today's weigh in Nicola! x

Thank you!

Lost 4 pounds! Yippee - that makes it a stone and 10 pounds in 3 weeks. Just need to lose another 4 next week and it could be a loss of 2 stone in 4 weeks/a month!!!!

Feeling a lot lighter and hoping to fit into my new uniform when we get them next week - fingers crossed!

Nicola x

Awww well done Nicola, that is BRILLIANT!!! x x x

Back