HONK if you were 100% today!!!

Well done supernova! You're past the hard bit & burning pure fat now all your water will be gone, so just imagine that every minute that goes by you're burning a teeny bit of fat, all day & night! What u gna have 4 ur food day?x

Lol wine is deffo bad lol. Sounds good though :)
no honk from me today because I had 2 coffees with cream in (instead of milk, cream is better for ketosis apparently!) and was caught short at my new flat forgot to take a shake for lunch so popped asda & replaced my lunchtime shake for a tin of mackrel (had a bar for breakfast & dinner) The mackrel is 200 calories & no carbs so hopefully will balance out! I didn't actually drink much of my coffees cos they had sweetener in them & were really yuk. Really needed the energy though, busy day 8 hours fitting floors & painting, same to do tmo! aching now going to bed in a min lol x

Phew what a day! Haven't got time to catch up on threads today just popped in to give a quick honk & dropping straight into bed alarm is set for 6am tmo grr lol. Hope everyone's good :) x

I keep honking a day late, so a honk again for yesterday. Xx

Ha honk for yesterday again xx

Honk for today x

Last edited:
Honk :) x

Honk for yesterday x

All honks from me since I was on here a few days ago x

Honk. 21 honks to go x

Honk x

Honk 4 yest x

Honk! 18 days to go till weigh day! x

Honk x

honk! 16 days till weigh day! x

Honk for yest :)

Honk :) tho I do need to get up & make my 3rd pack of the day but caaaaant be bothered but best had x

Back