Hoolie's Diary

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by ~missy-moo~, 20 October 2009 Social URL.

1. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Got a positive test a couple of days ago and am cautiosly optimistic though a bit nervous.

I had a missed miscarriage which was identified on 28.07.09.

I have booked in for a private early scan on Nov 17th and I think after this we'll relax. I am going to try and eat reasonably though this is hard for me as I am always starving whn pregnant and get really prolonged morning sickness that only subsides when I eat carbs.

I'm so glad to be able to join you all.

Alex

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~missy-moo~

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks again Kirsty

Alex

4. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    Hi Hoolie welcome to the gang, there's quite a few of us here now & I have found it a great source of info and camaraderie =) being a first time mum I have found all the new experiences and the stuff I needed to know a bit overwhelming...the gals here have pointed me in the right direction more than once....

So congratulations, be seeing more of you =)

5. ~missy-moo~

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for the warm welcome Angie

Alex

6. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    Angie-bum is right, I've learnt a few bits on here in the short weeks I've been coming to this forum, so you'll learn lots too!
    :)
    Wooo, congratulations again! xxxx :D:D

7. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Hello Hoolie!! Congratulations!!

I'm sorry to hear about your mmc, if it's any reassurance to you it's thought that 1:100 pgs sadly end in this way so to have another this time would be very very unlucky - I hope that reassures you a little! Did they say how many weeks you were? Maybe have the scan a week or two after that for reassurance - then at least you'll be going in to your 12 week scan knowing you'd seen a heartbeat past the milestone you got to last time?

Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!

8. ~missy-moo~

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks everyone

Sunflower..my mc was found at my routine scan. It was termed a missed m/c or silent m/c as there were no physical signs of it. The baby had no heartbeat and measured 6+3 but by my dates I should have been between 13 & 14 weeks

We've booked a private scan on 17 Nov at 8 weeks.

Alex

9. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I know, I understand sweets! I meant about you getting past your milestone in terms of when you mc'd last time (albeit with your body not recognising it!) might reassure you! As I said, 1:100 pgs only end with a MMC so you'd be really unlucky for it to happen again!

Cool - well I hope the time passes quickly for you until then, although I understand it probably won't! In the meantime, stay as positive as you can!

10. abz

abz Gold Member

CONGRATULATIONS :D

not long until your scan, although i'm sure it feels like an age. good luck babes.

abz xx

11. ~missy-moo~

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks everyone

Had a good day today. A few instances of nausea but nothing too serious.

Did a pregnancy test today and the line was darker so that was reassuring :D

Told a couple of confidente's at work as I'm rubbish at keeping it secret. LOL

Hope you've all had a good day too. I'm off to read you're diaries now

Alex

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.