Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hoolie's Diary

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by ~missy-moo~, 20 October 2009 Social URL.

1. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Got a positive test a couple of days ago and am cautiosly optimistic though a bit nervous.

I had a missed miscarriage which was identified on 28.07.09.

I have booked in for a private early scan on Nov 17th and I think after this we'll relax. I am going to try and eat reasonably though this is hard for me as I am always starving whn pregnant and get really prolonged morning sickness that only subsides when I eat carbs.

I'm so glad to be able to join you all.

Alex

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~missy-moo~

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks again Kirsty

Alex

4. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    Hi Hoolie welcome to the gang, there's quite a few of us here now & I have found it a great source of info and camaraderie =) being a first time mum I have found all the new experiences and the stuff I needed to know a bit overwhelming...the gals here have pointed me in the right direction more than once....

So congratulations, be seeing more of you =)

5. ~missy-moo~

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for the warm welcome Angie

Alex

6. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    Angie-bum is right, I've learnt a few bits on here in the short weeks I've been coming to this forum, so you'll learn lots too!
    :)
    Wooo, congratulations again! xxxx :D:D

7. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Hello Hoolie!! Congratulations!!

I'm sorry to hear about your mmc, if it's any reassurance to you it's thought that 1:100 pgs sadly end in this way so to have another this time would be very very unlucky - I hope that reassures you a little! Did they say how many weeks you were? Maybe have the scan a week or two after that for reassurance - then at least you'll be going in to your 12 week scan knowing you'd seen a heartbeat past the milestone you got to last time?

Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!

8. ~missy-moo~

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks everyone

Sunflower..my mc was found at my routine scan. It was termed a missed m/c or silent m/c as there were no physical signs of it. The baby had no heartbeat and measured 6+3 but by my dates I should have been between 13 & 14 weeks

We've booked a private scan on 17 Nov at 8 weeks.

Alex

9. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I know, I understand sweets! I meant about you getting past your milestone in terms of when you mc'd last time (albeit with your body not recognising it!) might reassure you! As I said, 1:100 pgs only end with a MMC so you'd be really unlucky for it to happen again!

Cool - well I hope the time passes quickly for you until then, although I understand it probably won't! In the meantime, stay as positive as you can!

10. abz

abz Gold Member

CONGRATULATIONS :D

not long until your scan, although i'm sure it feels like an age. good luck babes.

abz xx

11. ~missy-moo~

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks everyone

Had a good day today. A few instances of nausea but nothing too serious.

Did a pregnancy test today and the line was darker so that was reassuring :D

Told a couple of confidente's at work as I'm rubbish at keeping it secret. LOL

Hope you've all had a good day too. I'm off to read you're diaries now

Alex

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.