Hooray!

I'm another Hampshire lass :) grew up in Locks Heath (between Portsmouth and Southampton) and now live in Southsea after many years living all over the place!

We used to go to Southsea on family outings! (I can't say the same about Southampton generally, but we were constantly at the Mayflower!)

Nice to see little patches of home represented!

Hey Country Bumpkin and Starlit_Cazza,

Hope you've had a great weekend! My best mate lives in Southsea. Love it there. Been in Portsmouth all weekend actually. Fell off the bandwagon a little this weekend....but not all out! Decided to have dinner with my best mate Friday night, but stayed reasonably healthy by not having carbs with it and then made the healthy fajitas Saturday night which was pre-planned. Dreading weigh in tomorrow :( Went for a bike ride tonight to try to burn some off! Will let you know how it goes. But been back on the 100% SS today. 3 shakes and lots of water!!!

Holly x

Well done for getting straight back on the horse, so to speak. That's the hard part. Sounds as though you had a great time and it was all worth it, though, which is what really counts. Are you having glorious weather down south?

7lbs!!! That's amazing hun well done! I have my weigh in at 6pm today and i'm dreading it a bit. Been on my water an just had my chicken and mushroom soup for lunch. Might go for a bike ride later. Hate that it takes about 4 days to get back into Ketosis though.....it seems sooooo long lol Far easier to get back into second time round though as you're already used to the routine.

Its very hot down south at the moment. How about with you? The nice weather makes it so much easier to diet don't you find?

Hols x

Gorgeous weather here, but I've been inundated with work so I haven't had as much time to enjoy it as I'd like. It's also the reason why it's taken me so long to get back to forum!

I agree that hot weather helps, because I'm naturally inclined to eat less. Whereas in Winter, I go on carb binges because it's like my brain thinks I'm half-bear and need the fat supplies for hibernation or something! In order to keep slim once Cambridge is over I may have to move to Dubai...

How did your second weigh in go? :)

Hey hun,

How are you doing? Had my 3 week weigh in last night and lost 8lbs last week :) Yayyyyyy! So thrilled. Did quite a few bike rides last week as well though. So happy with myself though. How you getting on with SS at the moment? I have a lot of energy at the moment and feel like im just into a routine.

Did have a cheeky pint of shandy at the pub with mates Sunday, but doesn't seem to have impacted my weight loss this week. Have a wedding this weekend though, so that's harder to navigate. Having a weigh in the day after the wedding to measure the damage and start fresh on Monday.

H x

8lb loss is amazing! Congratulations! It sounds as though you're really in the Cambridge spirit now! Was the wedding today? I was thinking of you!

I'm doing okay, thank you. My weigh in is on Monday (that's just my personal weigh in - I only see my counsellor once a month so between times I do my own thing. My official weigh in is on Wednesday). I'm hoping to have lost enough to take my total to 70lb loss (or more!! :D). That would take me to five stone loss which would be feel like a massive achievement. Not that what I've already lost isn't great, but I could do with the extra spike of encouragement right now!

xx

Another south coaster here :) About 10 miles north of Portsmouth. Hoping to be a beach-babe instead of beached whale next summer ;)

That's very close! Havant? Horndean? That sort of area or more Fareham way?

That's very close! Havant? Horndean? That sort of area or more Fareham way?

Just on the edge of Clanfield/Horndean :) We should all go running together. HA HA :) (Laughing at the idea of me running).

Can we all pretend there's something in the Hampshire water that made us all overweight?! Curse you, Test Valley...

Another 5lb down for me this week. :D

Absolutely must be the water! Thankfully we've found the cure by adding magic powder to it to foil its evil :)
Another 5lb is fantastic CB well done you!

Hi all - just butting in on your conversation. I used to live in Southampton (was a student there) loved it and loved your "something in the water" excuse haha!

Luckily we're all peeing most of it out every five minutes these days :D

Hi All,

So back from my weekend away in Cardiff and won't lie, blew the diet out the water a bit this weekend with food and booze.....there was a free bar at the wedding, so I figured it would be rude not too. Aways, got back last night and went straight for my weekly weigh in with my CDC to assess the damage and thankfully still lost a pound last week :) Phewwwwww!!! Completely back on it now since yesterday morning though, so hoping for a great weigh in next Monday :)

Hols xxxx

Got to do some posting, so just wanna wish everyone good luck. We are in this together.

Back