Hope after lipotrim

elle82

Hey everyone how are you all going? Well done everyone 4 sticking to it :) I just want to say to all those who are worried about what will happen after lipotrim dont be..if you really want it and change ur eating habits u can maintain or still loose...I came of lipotrim at 11.6 I ate like a pig for 2 weeks as I felt I gave up and there was no hope, I ended up 11.9 size 14 but I said to myself I can continue eating and waste all my hard work or I can nip it in the bud and do it myself..well I started healthy eating and once a week have carbs,and I am down to 10.10 size 10/12 waist and I did it all myself I still have some to go but il get there and so can u..make a plan for when u finish lipotrim and stick to that plan try not to look at it as a diet but more of a life style change and something that will make u happier in the future good luck everyone and as long as u don't over eat and go back to old ways that weight will never come back :)

Well Helllooooo my little Elle, well done you on your healthy eating and weight loss, you've done so well. im sh*t scared of coming off lipotrim. :-/ but will have to do at some point i guess.

what do u eat?

well done again hunny bee, bet u feel fab xxxxxxxxx

Hi Helen can't believe ur still on it well done..how's things? And thank u I still want to get to 9 stone to be a comfy size 8 so I've got 24lb still to go but il get there I never want to put on weight again :( I eat eggs and chicken and salad..then once a week I have one brown pita bread with chicken I don't eat any junk but it's working good..some weeks i loose 2lb some weeks 3lb and some weeks 4lb then I came of for my holiday but didn't put any on..how's it going with u?

Back