Hope everyone is ok

Hey Tia. I agree, it's been really quiet for the last few days. Perhaps we're all feeling that quiet meloncholy that comes with the beginning of Autumn? I noticed we'd had a few newbies coming on, but the usual regulars have definitely been much less active than usual. It's their expertise and support that has made a real difference to my ability to get on with this so I too hope that everyone is ok.

Hi Tia,
Sorry been a bit quite.......have had a hectic week. I do drop in now and then and write a little but it has been less than my usual. I will update on the sept thread too.
It is important to keep the thread active as it is a support community .........
Regarding the usual members who have been a little less active - I think that they are going thro some hard times themselves . I am sure that they will be back with the words of wisdom -
GIRLS back me on this !!
TC
X

Glad ur ok!
Yeh think everyone is busy...... Just wanted to check everyone was ok as it's gone from really chatty to dead in last few days

I think there's something in the air - family and friends on Facebook are all posting about having had really bad days recently. It's almost like wading through treacle for me at work and at home too. It feels as though life is throwing huge boulders in the way at every turn! Let's hope the full moon tomorrow ends the bad stuff and let's us all move on!!! For those having a tough time, hang in there - and feel free to vent, we'll be here for you as you so often have for us. xxx

Hello BL
Glad 2 hear from u.
No doubt u will come out of whatever u r going through. You can be tough when u need to be.
You r a great source of inspiration to the girls and boys in this community and i am sure all of us r here if u need to rant a little.
Hope things at the rear end are settling.
TC
x

Back