Hope I'm posting in the right area. I'm a newbie, so apologies if not!!

determinedmummy

Hope I'm posting in the right area. I'm a newbie, so apologies if not!!

I started SW on Saturday and I'm still trying to get my head round it all.

Really want a Chinese tonight. Is is right that I can have plain rice and beef and mushrooms for 5.5 syns? Will the mushrooms count as my third of a plate of super free?

Would really appreciate some guidance!!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi, im a newbie too, well at least to this site, not to slimming world!

That's correct that plain rice would be free and beef and mushroom (average portion) would be 5.5syns, assuming you are doing Extra Easy as oppose to original/green days as the syns can be different depending on what 'day' you are doing.

Re the mushrooms, im not sure if they would add up to the full 1/3 of a plate, id guess so as obviously its a 'portion' included in the meal, if in doubt just chuck in a few extra veggies : )

Hope that helps and enjoy your Chinese-my absolute fave!

Yep you're in the right area!!!

I'm not too sure of the syns as it's not really the kind of food I eat, but yes the mushrooms will count as 1/3 super free.

Hi determinedmummy.
Yes you are right that plain rice (free) and beef and mushroom would be 5.5syns, providing you are following Extra easy, as original/green would have different syns, so it does depend on the 'day' you are following. Also re the mushrooms, yes they would count as your 1/3, so enjoy! How great is SW-Chinese is my fave!

Back