Hope this is inspiring!

Nooodle

Hiya, I am half way through week three and have done it all, tears, anger, frustration and I'm sure there will be moments like that again! However, today I weighed in and have lost 16lb's already! But the best thing is the inches, I have lost 5 off of my waist, I can fit into my jeans (still a bit snug) but hey they fit, I can see my waist and a sports bra I brought a month ago that could not even nearly fit round me FITS!!!!!!!! I have spent the last half hour trying on clothes in front of the mirror and this time it made me smile and cry with joy that I am starting to see results and the old me!!!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!! X x x x

this is so inspiring - Im still at the beginning and thinking about what Im doing every second, minute and hour of the day. I cant wait til I can start seeing results so I can just get on proud and finish the job I have started :) You have done amazingly wd you xx

Thank you x you will get there too, before you know it you will start to feel good a notice little things that spur you on through another day!!!! I have had starving days and days not even thinking about eating!! X still dread weekends but today will help get me through the next one!!! X hopefully after your wi and measure you will feel even more positive to carry on x x

This is really good to hear on a day like today where I feel rubbish and wonder why the hell I am doing this!!!

Well done it is fantastic when you start seeing results. It's my 5 weigh in today and can't wait. Started at 15 9 and now 13 12. My new goal is it get into the 12 stone mark. Cambridge is amazing x

well done noodle!!! im just starting week 2 now and started with similar bmi to you so youve really inspired me to keep at it i would love to have 16lbs off in 3 weeks! i think ive half a stone off wk one go for my official weigh in tomorrow, have you been doing ss or ss+ and have you been doing any excersise? im so nervous about week 2 weigh in and i havent even started id be gutted if its a low loss , roll on wk 3 till i get some bars!! lol x huge congrats and keep up the fab work x

Hiya, I have been doing SS although have had a couple of bars and had some oven baked turkey breast twice!!! The little treats have kept me straight and not made any difference to my loss. I am nervous every time I weigh too!!! You will be fine if you stick to it too x x

Yippeee!!!!!

Well done thats fab. :)
Thank you. One of the down days for me today and just what I needed. I did the same last week and feels great doesn't it. Those days we need to keep focussed on don't we.
Fantastic loss, you must be over the moon.Yay.
x

Back