Hope this works

hopefilly

Silver Member
Ive just changed from LL to CD to get my last stone off hopefully forever. How long will I have to do CD for anyone know more about it.:confused:

Yes sure I started really well on LL last March and by August had lost nearly 6 stone. Went on holiday and started eating again and couldnt really get back into it again. I thought it was too much to pay every week if I was going to cheat so since September I have just tried to maintain myself. Not done too badly but would like to lose 1 more stone so am trying CD1200.

Well done for starting a new thread :clap:

How long will I have to do CD for anyone know more about it

Unlike CD SS or 790 which gives an approximate loss of a stone a month, 1200 is a little more unpredictable.

so much will depend on whether you've gone straight from SS - 1200, your height, age, weight, how much activity you do etc.

Mathematically it could work out at about 1-1.5 lbs a week, but you'll have to try it and see;)

If the weightloss is too slow for you, you could either do more exercise (which is fine on 1200), or go down to the 1000 plan if that suits.

Yes sure I started really well on LL last March and by August had lost nearly 6 stone. Went on holiday and started eating again and couldnt really get back into it again. I thought it was too much to pay every week if I was going to cheat so since September I have just tried to maintain myself. Not done too badly but would like to lose 1 more stone so am trying CD1200.

Hey Mandy - good luck on the new plan....:)

.....keep me posted !

Debz xx

Hi KD you may be sorry you gave me that advice no-one will be able to shut me up now lol. Hi Debz thanks for all your help and it was great catching up today. We will have to work on bumping up the Belfast meet, see you when I get back from Spain.

Back