hope to be slim for the last time!!

Makes sense, haha. Your hubby also follows the weight watchers plan?

Nice. Thats not so bad at all, seems like a good price.

Yeah my hubby does the plan with me which helps he said he do it to surport me hes lost 3st so far, he weight than sits in the car while I stay for the rest of the meeting he says hes not sitting in there listening to a load of women going on lol xx

Yeah my hubby does the plan with me which helps he said he do it to surport me hes lost 3st so far, he weight than sits in the car while I stay for the rest of the meeting he says hes not sitting in there listening to a load of women going on lol xx
Oh, nice. Well done your hubby, hahah. It is a lot of women isnt it. The Dutch boards have a mens corner but noone is ever there.

Wendy know exactly what you mean, def have me anoint esp as I had convinced myself my clothes were tighter I looked bigger lol!!
I've 33lbs to target, let's be having you!!! Wooohoooo also water is being poured down and down and down lol! Feel a wee bit bloated from it though? Cx

Wendy know exactly what you mean, def have me anoint esp as I had convinced myself my clothes were tighter I looked bigger lol!!
I've 33lbs to target, let's be having you!!! Wooohoooo also water is being poured down and down and down lol! Feel a wee bit bloated from it though? Cx

Lol predicted text I hate it. Your doing really well hun 2014 is going to be our year to get to goal, hopefully the bloating will disapear hun I know sometines I get to drink so much that I cant physical drink no more xx

Whoo lost 5lbs well happy with thats 71.5lbs lost since august xx
Oh wow that is amazing well done you!!!!! So proud. I am sure you are very pleased. Keep it up!

Back