Hope you all...

I will succeed!!!
...have a great week this week!

With Christmas, New Year and the pooey/extreme weather recently, SW has not been the easiest to stick to for a lot of us in one way or another.

So here's to a new week and it being a jolly good week too!

WI for me tomorrow, and been really good this week so hoping for a good loss (2lbs would be great). I did go over syns by 9 one day but made it back the next day and only had 6. So hopefully it will balance out.

So for those who are 100% back on track WELL DONE and for those struggling to get 100% back on, hope this week is better - we can do this!!!

Hope you all have a great week and WI :D

Great thread hun - loving the positivity for a Monday morning xx

Morning Huni!!!

I have managed to loose 6lbs of my colossal 16lbs weight gain since November, so Im pleased!

How is everyone today?? I dont mind the weather, even though its freezing cold here in Hampshire and there is a bit more snow forecast for later, I just add an extra layer and turn the heating up!

xxx

Morning Huni!!!

I have managed to loose 6lbs of my colossal 16lbs weight gain since November, so Im pleased!

How is everyone today?? I dont mind the weather, even though its freezing cold here in Hampshire and there is a bit more snow forecast for later, I just add an extra layer and turn the heating up!

xxx

Wow well done!!! 6lbs is a good dent in that 16lbs - you'll be back to where you were in no time! Go you!

Weather here is ok - it's rained through the night and melted the snow, not that we had loads anyway, so though the roads are slippery from that, it's a little warmer and less risky on the roads. Hope the weather picks up everywhere else too.

And as for positivity on a Monday - I am in a fab mood. Woke up feeling happy and refreshed and great...let's hope it stays that way :) x

Morning Ladies,

Well after the colossal amount of alcohol I consumed this weekend I am back on track 100% this week, all of my meals have been planned and I am raring to go!!

Oh, & despite the alcohol I WI yesterday and lost 2.5lb!

Morning all!!

Great post sticky!! I have really struggled this week! Only made it out yesterday after being stuck in since tuesday! It has been really rather depressing! But i am going to get back on it this week. I have WI tonight and i have been able to get the little one into school today but it is still very dangerous out there!!

So here is to a good week!!

Same to you. I am feeling very positive today and going to stick to plan 100% and try and do some exercise
:p

Great post Sticky, lovely and cheerful for a Monday and full of positivity. Good luck for your weigh-in and to anyone else this week, hope you get a good result. Lets all be on plan 100% this week and if your struggling, we can arrange the big boot if you need it. xxx

I was doing really well til the weekend then I consumed 2 bottles of wine, half a packet of jaffa cakes and some crisps. Back on plan now but have decided this week to just not buy any wine then I can't drink it :cry:
Good luck everyone this week

I had a so-so week, like I told you the other day. I can be really good and then I will go down hill. This always happens when I don't plan, or have a busy day.

Oh well, today is a new day and am back onplan. Even tried my new fitness coach wii game :)

Back