Hopefully starting tomorrow..

Sage-femme

Silver Member
Hi I've just signed up to this site I'm new to all this... Hopefully starting lipotrim tomorrow, found my local chemist is on the list from their website - do I just go in and say hi I'd like to do lipotrim? Sorry I know I probably sound stupid! Lol

Im 17 stone 8lbs at the mo :( will they except me?

Thank you xxx

Lol that's pretty much it. And yes you will definitely be accepted providing you are healthy and aren't on any medication that will affect ketosis. My friend can't do it because all her tablets are full of sugar!! But anyone healthy with a BMI over 30 can be accepted onto the program. Let us know when you have started!! Good luck :) x

Hiya Chaz, please do get along to your chemist tomorrow. Of course you will be accepted. The first few days are difficult but it does get easier. Good luck and I hope everything goes well for you. Use this forum all the time - it's a great help. I also found the following website very informative to read through just before I started
www.lipotrimburnley.co.uk. Let us know how you get on.

Best of luck. I am on day 1. One shake down. The taste didn't bother me but the knowing it's all I have to eat for the next few weeks is hard. I guess it will get easier after the first few days. I hope so anyhow!

Thanks guys! Well after realising the price I've now ordered an exante diet pack, but it's the same principle so I'm still in the same boat as you all :)

Back