Hopefully starting tomorrow..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Sage-femme, 23 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Sage-femme

Sage-femme Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi I've just signed up to this site I'm new to all this... Hopefully starting lipotrim tomorrow, found my local chemist is on the list from their website - do I just go in and say hi I'd like to do lipotrim? Sorry I know I probably sound stupid! Lol

Im 17 stone 8lbs at the mo :( will they except me?

Thank you xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squeeze86

squeeze86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol that's pretty much it. And yes you will definitely be accepted providing you are healthy and aren't on any medication that will affect ketosis. My friend can't do it because all her tablets are full of sugar!! But anyone healthy with a BMI over 30 can be accepted onto the program. Let us know when you have started!! Good luck :) x

4. Rosary

Rosary Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR 100%
    Hiya Chaz, please do get along to your chemist tomorrow. Of course you will be accepted. The first few days are difficult but it does get easier. Good luck and I hope everything goes well for you. Use this forum all the time - it's a great help. I also found the following website very informative to read through just before I started
    www.lipotrimburnley.co.uk. Let us know how you get on.

5. Popple

Popple Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Best of luck. I am on day 1. One shake down. The taste didn't bother me but the knowing it's all I have to eat for the next few weeks is hard. I guess it will get easier after the first few days. I hope so anyhow!

6. Sage-femme

Sage-femme Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks guys! Well after realising the price I've now ordered an exante diet pack, but it's the same principle so I'm still in the same boat as you all :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.