hoping for a loss

staceyb_2003

Hoping for a loss tomo i have3 weeklys and 28 activity points stored hoping theres at least a small change even if its just a lb fingers crossed for me in the morning guys x

Im not holding my breath ive just weighred myself now before bed and ive fluctuated up 2lbs so i doubt i will have a loss by morning i guess i might be better looking at a montly picture not a weekly one

No loss once again dunno what im doing wrong i still had 4 weeklys and earned 28 activity points and no loss at all think it might be time to give slimming world a go.

Sorry to hear that stacey. It sucks when that happens . Give it the 4 wks to see if it balances out . Chin up x

Are you in meetings (sorry if I asked before but I cant remember)... if so your leader should be able to help you out... or post a typical food diary here and see if anyone here can help you out... Sorry to hear you had no loss again xx

Hiya no im not in meetings :(. I think im gonna stick to calorie counting but one good thing about ww is ive learnt the benefits of fresh food and enjoy cooking from fresh again

Back