Hoping to be a FanFreakingTastic Yummy Mummy!!

Morning ladies!!!

Ok been off plan eeeeeek Dam hangover!! Makes me want Roast AND dessert, struggling this week but I am trying!!

Well I never wore trousers I wore this (gonna try add pic from iPhone...)

image-2001046560.jpg

As you can see my legs look super skinny BUT my arms and boobies look redic!!!

How u guys xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You look beautiful and defo don't look like you need to lose weight!

It's nice to be able to put a face to a name! x

BeckyT said:
You look beautiful and defo don't look like you need to lose weight!

It's nice to be able to put a face to a name! x

Awww thank you!!!! But sad fact is I do :( but thanks for confidence boost :D

I know, I can see tiny pic of you and new hair!! Love it!! It's very edgy/cutie pie hun xx

Hola I'm so busy I am finding dieting hard :-/ not that I'm eating loads just not tracking the same so feel I'm eating unaware going to try from a fresh tomorrow.

You both look fab in your pics :)

Hey hannah, I have been exactly the same!!! Ive not followed plan at all this week and ate fricking loads just not felt like it!! But today I am back on track grrrrhhhh fighter talk lol!!

I did do my weigh in today and was pleasently surprised that I had lost 1.4lbs this week after the 0.6lbs last week I feel good about this and I am back on with avengence as I need to try and get to 12 stone by the end of october to hit my monthly targets that I am setting myself!! Theres basically just over 3 more weigh ins, If i can lose 2lb a week up until the 3rd of November I will be in with a chance!!! of hitting the 11s first week of Nov!! woooo PMA today me thinks :)

xx

Bambalina11 said:
Hey hannah, I have been exactly the same!!! Ive not followed plan at all this week and ate fricking loads just not felt like it!! But today I am back on track grrrrhhhh fighter talk lol!!

I did do my weigh in today and was pleasently surprised that I had lost 1.4lbs this week after the 0.6lbs last week I feel good about this and I am back on with avengence as I need to try and get to 12 stone by the end of october to hit my monthly targets that I am setting myself!! Theres basically just over 3 more weigh ins, If i can lose 2lb a week up until the 3rd of November I will be in with a chance!!! of hitting the 11s first week of Nov!! woooo PMA today me thinks :)

xx

Well done!!! At this rate you'll be in the 11's before I'm our of them!!! x

Hahaha I doubt it!!! How you?

I have come to the conclusion that I was flagging as have been dieting for a month then had a crazy week! Im going to stick to the cal counting because well I know it works and its free :) I just need to get proper motivated I have 30 fabulous look to acheive :D

Hows you hun? xx

Well it doesn't matter what plan you're doing, at least you're losing weight :)

I'm on operation red dress at the moment!! My works crimbo doo is the 29th nov I'm Berkshire somewhere and I sooooo want to wear a red dress that I bought last year. It's gonna take a little miracle but I'm gonna try my bestest!! x

I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Had quite a good 2 months off! No cal counting no dieting, haven't put any weight on.... Which is good!!! Have actually lost 2oddlbs so am now 12st3.4lbs! Suddenly realised I need to get back in the wagon not gonna hit my initial goals but hey-ho!! Would like to get into the 11's by end of Dec! That's my target hehe :)

Starting officially tomo slim fast & cal counting AGAIN ahhhhh the perils of trying to lose weight......

Over and out peeps xxx

Welcome back you! I've missed chatting to you :D

Well done for not putting any weight on, that's fab! Have you had your birthday yet or is it in Jan? x

Hi ya hun!! I know but you know when you fall off the proverbial wagon its a classic ostrich case if I don't log in then no one will know....haha!

Nope bday is in Jan so aiming for 11.13by then (5lbs or so)

How's u?xx

BeckyT said:
I'm good thanks! I'm 15.5lbs lighter ;-)

I was gutted when Rylan went on Sunday :-( x

That's AMAZING!!!!! Well done hun well done! Is that a recent profile pic? You look amazing! Wow 15.5lbs big pat on the back!!

Me to! I sooo wished Christopher had gone!xx

Day 1!!!

Have had cup of coffee and 1 energy drink as slept in eeeek will have my shake when I get home!!

Day 1 update :)

Had shake woooo

Then had for dinner uncle bens savoury chicken rice with stir fried chicken breast mushrooms & onions with cayene pepper YUMMY!!! also 40g of jalepeno coleslaw got 3000 odd cals left so gonna have a nice cuppa with two biccies :)

day 1 done and down!

Bambalina11 said:
Day 1 update :)

Had shake woooo

Then had for dinner uncle bens savoury chicken rice with stir fried chicken breast mushrooms & onions with cayene pepper YUMMY!!! also 40g of jalepeno coleslaw got 3000 odd cals left so gonna have a nice cuppa with two biccies :)

day 1 done and down!

Well done for getting back on it!

Back