Hoping to be a FanFreakingTastic Yummy Mummy!!

I want the rocky guy to be brought back, Joseph... he was my fav and they didnt even put him through!

Yay to the trousers... defo post a pic!! I don't think they'd fit me, I had a mare yesterday trying to find something I can wear to the office tomorrow. I managed to get a skirt out of a box of clothes I was going to sell on ebay. It's tight but it's do-able... just feel a scruff! At least I know I have a nice wardrobe waiting for me in a few months

Glad you're feeling better hun x

Yeah I liked him couldn't believe he was in the boys category I thought he was about 34.....he was very Hawt!!!! :D

Ahhh just think you can sell them in a month or so!!!! There's still nearly 3months until Xmas so plenty of time!!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wasn't he just!!!!

I would have defo have put him in his 30's too. If he had have been in the overs I reckon he would have got through as there was a lot less competition

Hopefully they will bring him back somehow! There are loads of groups on Facebook trying to get him back x

Morning all it's mid week eeeeeeeek!

I'm still shaking at breakie YAY to moi!!

This sat means I'll have been on diet for exactamundo ONE MONTH!!! sooo it'll be measurements and month WI!!

On a weekly level I'm looking to shift 2.2lbs this week which will take me to 12st7lb then I can target 7lb for November.....I'd love to be hitting the 11's for December!!!

I'm out this Sat and I'm panicking as I shall be partaking in Vodka and poss chippies on way home....I can save cals for this day....it's the Sunday after that will get me I suffer big from Hangover munchies eeeeek!!!!

Anyway lovelies ciao for now xx

Morning!

Exactamundo is one of my fav words!!

Ooooh i do hope you get your 2.2lbs, how fab will you feel when you're on your night out on Saturday!!

Dont forget, a picture is required thank you please!

BeckyT said:
Morning!

Exactamundo is one of my fav words!!

Ooooh i do hope you get your 2.2lbs, how fab will you feel when you're on your night out on Saturday!!

Dont forget, a picture is required thank you please!

Morning hun!

Hahahaha it is SUCH a good word lol

I know I know!! I'm being super careful this week so fingers crossed!!!

I will I will post them bad boys!! They are so purrrttty!!!

How's u?xx

Work is a but stressful today but I'm trying not to let it get me down or let the mind talk kick in. I'm on holibobs tomorrow as I'm off to get my hair and nails done... Whoop whoop!!

Fingers crossed for Saturday weigh in!!!! x

NOT IN A GOOD MOOD!!!!

Ok I KNOW you shouldn't daily weigh BUT I do sorry my bad can't help it!!!

Anyhooo I've stuck to said diet RELIGIOUSLY apart from doing shred and drinking my full 1.5ltrs of water......I have not lost a single pound all week!! At one point I was on 12st 8lbs but past 2 days I've been on 12st9.2lbs exactly the same as WI last week!!!! Tomorrow is D day for me and I'll be shocked if any of it goes :( arrrggggghhh!!!!!!

Rant over x

NOT IN A GOOD MOOD!!!!

Ok I KNOW you shouldn't daily weigh BUT I do sorry my bad can't help it!!!

Anyhooo I've stuck to said diet RELIGIOUSLY apart from doing shred and drinking my full 1.5ltrs of water......I have not lost a single pound all week!! At one point I was on 12st 8lbs but past 2 days I've been on 12st9.2lbs exactly the same as WI last week!!!! Tomorrow is D day for me and I'll be shocked if any of it goes :( arrrggggghhh!!!!!!

Rant over x

Oy lady, what are you doing daily weighing? Stop it!!!! Our weight can fluctuate soooooo much from day to day. it's really not worth the heartache x

P.S, i forgot to say.... Don't forget to take your measurements... Sometimes we lose inches and don't see the number on the scales move x

BeckyT said:
P.S, i forgot to say.... Don't forget to take your measurements... Sometimes we lose inches and don't see the number on the scales move x

I know! But ah well it's Something I need to try and stop lol!!

How's u I noticed you've lost another 1.4lbs that's great!!xx

Drum Roll PLEEEEEEEEASE: 0.6lbs lost this week!!

Not the 2.2lbs I wanted hahaha but still a loss lol! Going to take my measurements in a bit then figure out where I went wrong this week!! I am now 12st8.6lbs!! Arggghhhh so much to lose :( xx

Bambalina11 said:
I know! But ah well it's Something I need to try and stop lol!!

How's u I noticed you've lost another 1.4lbs that's great!!xx

Morning!

1.5lb!! Don't Do me out of the 0.1lb!!!

Well done on you 0.6lb, now step away from the scales!! x

Bambalina11 said:
Okay here they are:

Waist: 35.5inch
Hips: 38.1inch
Boobs: 41inch
Under bust: 36.5inch
Left thigh: 24.5inch
Right thigh: 25inch
Left arm: 13.5inch
Right arm: 12.5inch

Ok this months measurements:

Waist: 33.5inches down 2 inches
Hips: 36.5inches down 1.6 inches
Boobs: 40inches down 1inch
Under bust: 35.5inches down 1 inch
Left Thigh: 23inch down 1.4 inch
Right Thigh: 23inch down 2inch
R arm: 12.5inch STS
L arm: 12.5inch down 1inch

Total inch loss for September: 8inches!!!
Total weight loss for September: 9.2lbs!!

I don't think I've been adding the weight loss properly on my own as each week I enter my new weight on Minimins and it's shows how much I've lost, it's saying 9.2lbs :D so going with that lol!!!

Ok I'm going for 7.6lbs in October!! Will take me to 12st 1lb by end of October as I want to be hitting the 11's in November & December!!

Goooo Meeeee

xx

BeckyT said:
Morning!

1.5lb!! Don't Do me out of the 0.1lb!!!

Well done on you 0.6lb, now step away from the scales!! x

Oh So sorry!!!:D sooo not taking that away from you!!! Eeek that's a lot in 2 weeks!! How long were you doing slim fast for before you swapped? (I'm jealous you see :D)

xx

Bambalina11 said:
Oh So sorry!!!:D sooo not taking that away from you!!! Eeek that's a lot in 2 weeks!! How long were you doing slim fast for before you swapped? (I'm jealous you see :D)

xx

I tried it for 2 weeks but I just couldn't do an more than 2 consecutive days... On the 3rd day I'd eat everything in sight!

Your inch loss is fab! I bet you're so glad you took your measurements. Are you still shredding? x

Ok this months measurements:

Waist: 33.5inches down 2 inches
Hips: 36.5inches down 1.6 inches
Boobs: 40inches down 1inch
Under bust: 35.5inches down 1 inch
Left Thigh: 23inch down 1.4 inch
Right Thigh: 23inch down 2inch
R arm: 12.5inch STS
L arm: 12.5inch down 1inch

Total inch loss for September: 8inches!!!
Total weight loss for September: 9.2lbs!!

I don't think I've been adding the weight loss properly on my own as each week I enter my new weight on Minimins and it's shows how much I've lost, it's saying 9.2lbs :D so going with that lol!!!

Ok I'm going for 7.6lbs in October!! Will take me to 12st 1lb by end of October as I want to be hitting the 11's in November & December!!

Goooo Meeeee

xx

Well done!! I think seeing inches go down is even better than seeing the number on the scales go down! I measured nearly 4 weeks ago, due to measure again on Monday, very excited! :)

xx

Back