Hoping to be a FanFreakingTastic Yummy Mummy!!

One more day eeeek!!! I had sneak peak at Diary and your Defo doing better on WW so happy it's clicking you!!

How you been today? xx

Bambalina11 said:
One more day eeeek!!! I had sneak peak at Diary and your Defo doing better on WW so happy it's clicking you!!

How you been today? xx

Well tomorrow will be d day for me.... I feel like I've eaten loads and far more than I would have done on sw so I'm very nervous about tomorrow. I hope it's a good result as I've really enjoyed ww x

It's always scary that 1st week of a new diet!! So me being logical I'm gonna sock it to ya :D

You've just come off of slim fast which cuts out 2 meals and your mind is just catching up with eating "normally" again, as you pointed out its practically the same as calorie counting cals limit, so even though it feels like more it's not :D

Your gonna do fab tomo Ok!!! xx

Uggggghhhh I just typed out a Mahusive entry on my phone and fricking hit wrong button AND LOST IT!!!!!! Arrrggghhh! Can't be bothered to type it all out again now will re do it tomo!!! Dam apple!!!

Bambalina11 said:
It's always scary that 1st week of a new diet!! So me being logical I'm gonna sock it to ya :D

You've just come off of slim fast which cuts out 2 meals and your mind is just catching up with eating "normally" again, as you pointed out its practically the same as calorie counting cals limit, so even though it feels like more it's not :D

Your gonna do fab tomo Ok!!! xx

I'll consider myself 'socked'!!!

Good old Apple hey! I won't say anything as they help to keep me in a job!

Bambalina11 said:
Hey Hannah, just saw this!! Oh no hope she's beginning to pick up a bit it's no fun when they are ill!!

Wooooo Hoooooo H*ll Yeah to be in the nines!!!! Well done!!! Your there your there :D

How you today?xx

Today so tired the bug taking over the house myself, hubby and two of the kids feel crappy.

Even though I wanted comfort food we had dominoes I just had two slices, before I would of thought I feel rubbish eat junk. However I know I wouldn't feel better and just guilt in the morning.

How's you?

BeckyT said:
I'll consider myself 'socked'!!!

Good old Apple hey! I won't say anything as they help to keep me in a job!

:D

I take it bk Apple are FAB lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannah13 said:
Today so tired the bug taking over the house myself, hubby and two of the kids feel crappy.

Even though I wanted comfort food we had dominoes I just had two slices, before I would of thought I feel rubbish eat junk. However I know I wouldn't feel better and just guilt in the morning.

How's you?

Oh nooo!!!! It's the change of weather too boom its cold and you feel ill not a good combo, hope you all feel better soon!

God that's will power!! I can't go near pizza del yet I still think its ok to eat a large to myself!! So only two slices that's great. Is hubby ok with that? My hubs is supportive but when I'm eating he keeps saying live a little ect I have to chastise him!!

xx

Hubby did say have some more etc but explained I eat little and often through the day so don't require a big tea. Where as he's up and gone for 6 and can go all day without eating as he's so busy so him eating a large pizza is ok.

Morning Guys, I'm siiiiccckkk! Been doctors :( have gastronitis :( so bed rest and bland food!!

How did WI go becky?xx

Is everyone feeling bit better Hannah?xx

BeckyT said:
Oh poor you, I had it once and it's not nice... It knocked the stuffing out of me for at least a week x

Woooooe is me lol!

Feeling bit better still queasy though :(

To top it off it's TOTM!!!

Did do WI today and due to overrating on sweet stuff during week then being ill I've lost......1.6lbs lol!!! If I wasn't ill I was heading for STS week!

How u hun xx

Bambalina11 said:
Woooooe is me lol!

Feeling bit better still queasy though :(

To top it off it's TOTM!!!

Did do WI today and due to overrating on sweet stuff during week then being ill I've lost......1.6lbs lol!!! If I wasn't ill I was heading for STS week!

How u hun xx

You're catching me up!! Well done hun... Hope you feel back to your normal self soon x

BeckyT said:
You're catching me up!! Well done hun... Hope you feel back to your normal self soon x

Me too!!!

Got an actual night out next wknd in Essex and I want this to go cause it can linger!! Bought size 12 trousers from French connection waiting on them being delivered hope they fit nice!!! Eeek!!
xx

Bambalina11 said:
Me too!!!

Got an actual night out next wknd in Essex and I want this to go cause it can linger!! Bought size 12 trousers from French connection waiting on them being delivered hope they fit nice!!! Eeek!!
xx

We are going to Manchester next weekend to see John bishop... You'll have to let me know when your trousers arrive! x

Right quick update:

Monday did shred and mammoth walk had 1360 cals

Tues no excercise as was knackered had 1451 cals

Wed no excercise started to fell munchies as TOTM approaching 1646 cals

Thurs 2mile walk and 1985cals EEEEEK still feeling ill

Fri 933 cals plus was ill :(

Total lost 1.4lbs (not 1.6 got it wrong)

Well I've been knackered this week and well run down due to Totm and gastronitis, so haven't felt like doing anything which as you can see from my diary I haven't....I've barely drunk any water either so I'm writing this week off and restarting next week!

Still a loss but if I'm honest I feel like crop and that's just putting me off this week!!!

So write off this week back in the game next week :D

BeckyT said:
We are going to Manchester next weekend to see John bishop... You'll have to let me know when your trousers arrive! x

I LOVE him!!!! He makes me laugh sooo much well Jel ATM!!!

Will do....hope they fit :D

How are you feeling today? I'm just watching xfactor and a guy was on from xfactor and he made me think of you! Well jel !!!! X

BeckyT said:
How are you feeling today? I'm just watching xfactor and a guy was on from xfactor and he made me think of you! Well jel !!!! X

Morning I'm feeling sooo much better thank god!!!! How's u?

Hahaha it's Rylan isn't it I LOVE him though Ella to win!!

My size 12 trousers arrived woooo AND THEY FIT!!! Will post pic on sat when I'm wearing them :D

You off to Manchester this wknd?xx

Back