Discover Hoping to become a slim bridesmaid! :)

well done on your weight loss! just shows the old way still works just as good x

Thanks you two! :). I did try propoints when it first came out but I wasn't happy with my losses on it and have always found discovery easier to follow. Always nice to get a decent loss in the first week to reassure you that you're doing things right..phew!! :)

Thanks you two! :). I did try propoints when it first came out but I wasn't happy with my losses on it and have always found discovery easier to follow. Always nice to get a decent loss in the first week to reassure you that you're doing things right..phew!! :)

deffo keep up the good work you seem really focused on what your doing so your aleady ahead of the game xx

im a fellow sw'r and i lost 2 and half stone and gradually over a year it went back on plus some!! im loving ww and iv lost 10lb in 6 weeks you can do it hun xx

sarahloub1 said:
im a fellow sw'r and i lost 2 and half stone and gradually over a year it went back on plus some!! im loving ww and iv lost 10lb in 6 weeks you can do it hun xx

Wow, that's brill going in 6 weeks. Well done and good luck with the rest! :) Are you using propoints? Have u a diary?

yea to both my diary is called sarahs ww plan!
xx

I've just subscribed to your thread :)

I love to follow those that are on the Discover plan. Some great ideas (I tend to eat mostly the same thing each day!) so its nice to have a bit of inspiration for food.

Also well done on doing so well! I will be following :)

I've just subscribed to your thread :)

I love to follow those that are on the Discover plan. Some great ideas (I tend to eat mostly the same thing each day!) so its nice to have a bit of inspiration for food.

Also well done on doing so well! I will be following :)

Thanks for popping in Lisi. I'm the same, I always have a tendency to stick to the same things. The only thing I ever seem to change really is my dinner! What plan are you following?

Away in college today so hopefully I'll manage to opt for something healthy - our canteen doesn't have very exciting food, but does have the most amazing rocky road bars. *Must. Resist. Chocolate.* I think I'm meeting a friend for lunch too and she's a bad influence so I'm hoping I don't cave! :)

Here's my plan for the day anyway so hopefully I stick to it...

Thursday 25th:
Breakfast:
2 oatibix with ricemilk (3.5)

Snacks:
Banana (1.5)
Alpen light (1)

Lunch:
Brown bread sandwich (dry) with ham & lettuce (3)

Snacks:
Cup of tea
Banana (1.5)
3 S&V rice cakes (1)
Small salad

Tea:
Bowl leek and potato soup (.5) with 1 gluten-free bread (1)
1 Oreo (1)
Pepsi max

Total points: 14/18

Last edited:
ohhh iv just realised your weight goals you started 1lb heavier than me your slightly above and want to be the same yey :px

ohhh iv just realised your weight goals you started 1lb heavier than me your slightly above and want to be the same yey :px

Oh, you're right. I was on my iPad last night so didn't see the stats. I love when people have the same start & target as me! :)

Oh, you're right. I was on my iPad last night so didn't see the stats. I love when people have the same start & target as me! :)

i know were on the same wavelength. there is another girl on here beckyt she is exactly the same as us you shud find her xx

and she is a fellow sw'r x

i know were on the same wavelength. there is another girl on here beckyt she is exactly the same as us you shud find her xx

Cool, thanks. Will have a look around later & see can I find hers too. I'm meant to be studying at the moment so I better not distract myself just yet with more diaries! :)

Just finished in college now...9 hours later...and heading off for a 2 hour drive home. Fun times! :) I haven't eaten a huge amount today. I'm not that hungry as I've been drinking lots of water (the office here is really stuffy so I always feel really dehyrdrated when I come here) and also my tummy is kind of sore as I had to have a sandwich for lunch and wheat is not my friend! :( Hopefully will have some points to treat myself to something nice when I get home now though! :)

Sticking to 14 points was tough enough today. Felt like I ate barely anything while I was in college, yet I didn't really have any points left when I got home. Oh well, hopefully it will be worth it when I'm enjoying my dinner and drinks on Saturday! :)

Today has been going ok food-wise...so far! I had a really hectic morning as I had a million and one things to do, and went ages without eating as I just hadn't time. Felt all light-headed and woozy because of it. Was fine again after a while but just feeling really tired again now and REALLY just want to wolf down loads of chocolate!! :( :( I've already had a chocolate alpen light (1) and mini caramel (2) and I still feel like more. Hope I can fight the cravings and stay within my points!!

Erm that's naughty!!! Tut tut you need to look after your self missy xx

Erm that's naughty!!! Tut tut you need to look after your self missy xx

I know, it was just one of those mornings where I just needed about 2 hours more to fit everything in & by the time I got around to eating my lunch, I felt really light headed. I think I'm more sensitive than most people to long fasts, my doc told me before that it's prob just that my blood sugars drop low. I should have grabbed a banana or something in between but I didn't even think as I wasn't hungry at the time. Hasn't happened me in a while! Was fine again a while after I had my lunch! :)

Back