Discover Hoping to become a slim bridesmaid! :)

Found it really difficult to stick to plan today, or should I say this evening. I could have stuffed my face with chocolate, sweets, etc... all eve if I had my way. Luckily I managed not to go overboard. Had hoped to save 4 points today for tomorrow night which didn't happen, but stayed within my 18 points anyway! Feel like I ate a lot of junk food, but given the cravings I was having, I'm lucky it wasn't a lot worse!

Friday 26th:
Breakfast:
2 oatibix with rice milk (3.5)

Lunch:
Bowl of homemade potato & carrot soup (.5) with 1 slice gluten free bread (1)
Cup of tea
Oreo biscuit (1)

Dinner:
Salad: Lettuce, sundried tomatoes, chicken done in marinade (3 - yum!), 2 grilled & diced rasher medallions (1), quinoa (.5)
Alpen light (1)

Snacks:

Treat-size caramel bar (2)
Oreo biscuit (1)
Taste of sausage & banana bread (.5) - putting this down as half point as I was just nibbling other people's food
Gherkins

Tea:

3 rice cakes (1)
2 mini meringues (.5)

Total points: 16.5/18

Points saved this week for Saturday: 9.5

Going for a family dinner this eve and I'm not sure yet but think I may be going out tonight too so here's my plan for the day. If I go over, I will just save up points between Sunday and Tuesday to compensate!

Saturday 27th:
Breakfast:
3 grilled rashers, mushrooms, tomatoes and an egg fried with fry light (3)

Lunch:
Homemade potato and carrot soup (.5) and a slice of gluten free bread (1)

Snacks (as dinner will be later than usual):
Banana (1.5)
Strawberries (.5)

Dinner:
Cajun chicken with baby potatoes (6) - I've checked the menu and I'm guessing 6 for this. It's chicken with Cajun spices grilled on a bed of peppers and baby potato. Will update tomorrow if it turns out to be oily or isn't on the menu and I have to choose something else.
White wine spritzer win 7up free (2.5)

Out:
7 x vodka & diet 7up (10.5)

Total points: 25.5/27.5 (have 9.5 points saved)

hope you have a nice meal out sounds yum x

Thanks Sarah! :) Looking forward to it. And really hoping I don't go over my points cause I really want to be able to have my full 18 points for the rest of the week!!

Well you have worked it out just have will power lol x

Yep, definitely not going "out" as such - might be going for a couple of drinks after dinner, but won't be meeting my friends for a proper night out as nobody is going out. Sooooo, now I need to make a new plan for what to do with my points! :)

Very true Sparkles!
Hope you have a nice evening anyway.

Thanks Emmaline! Want to eat all around me today but luckily I'm not going out with my friends so I'm doing ok because I'd saved lots of points for drinks when I thought I was going to be having a big night out. Have had a couple of glasses of wine but my points should hopefully cover it. Hope you start feeling better soon!x

So yesterday ended up a bit different than planned as I didn't go out, I just went for family dinner. I ate a lot of crap although it was all within my points so I don't feel bad about it. My tummy is feeling funny though because of the crap I was eating, so I'm hoping to use most of my points on sensible food today!

So this is how yesterday turned out:

Saturday 27th:
Breakfast:

Strawberry porridge pot (2.5)
Tea, and a slice of gluten free toast (1) with 1/4 pot of chocolate philidelphia (.5)

Lunch:

Slice of toast (1) with 1/4 pot of choc phili (.5)
Tea
Some cooked ham (1)
Small taste of quiche (1)

Dinner (out):
Grilled cajun chicken with pepper, onions & baby potatoes (6)
2 wine (4.5)

Other snacks:
Banana (1.5)
Treat-size chocolate twirl (2.5)
Walkers baked crisps (1.5)
Extras (3.5) - had 3.5 of my banked points left. I'm hoping this will cover any miscalculation of points when I was out, and I will be back to my 18 points for the rest of the week.

Total points: 27.5/27.5

morning hun,

have you ever tried the pro points plan?? fruit is free on it plus other stuff xx

Morning! :) Yep, I tried propoints before when it first came out and was going to classes, etc..but didn't take to it and wasn't losing much on it. So now I tend to stick to what I know works as I have lost on discover plan before. I used to get into a habit of avoiding fruit on discover though because of the points, but trying not to get into that habit this time (apart from the days when I am craving treats!).

lol ok i just noticed your narna had points thats all. if it works for you hun then go for it. prop points mihjt be good for when you maintain x

sarahloub1 said:
lol ok i just noticed your narna had points thats all. if it works for you hun then go for it. prop points mihjt be good for when you maintain x

Thanks hun!x :)

Sunday 28th (will edit later):

Breakfast:
2 oatibix & a banana (5)

Dinner:
Chicken in tomato & black pepper marinade, lots of veg, mashed potato & some gravy (6)
2 mini meringues with strawberries (1)

Tea:

Bowl of potato & carrot soup (.5)
Slice of gluten-free toast with choc philidelphia (2)

Total points: 15/18
(will edit later)

Going away tomorrow so will have to try & be organised tomorrow.

Think were all having a bad day x

Ahhhhhh just bad choices x

Back