Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Hiya surf!! Same minds think alike!!! Glad to hear that the physios pleased and ur doing well- still need to take it easy missy!!

I finally deleted the ex from my iPhone, deleted all the pics and unfriended him from facebook- suddenly feel quite relieved!! Was so tempted to keep the facebook just to spy on him but really don't want to no what he's up to, and quite frankly, I don't care!! Just got to remap my brain to stop driving past his house!! I no it's sounds like im a stalker but it's just habit I promise u!!

2011 is a fresh new start all round!!! Xx

He he I'm saying nothing, I don't stalk Ash on FB because I don't really want to find out what he's up to but I stalk his friends instead, in case he's commented or something, I think that's worse. I stopped driving past his house once I lost track of whether he was offshore or not, seemed pointless after that lol. But it's good to have an emotional clear out, it took a year for me to delete his number, but when I did it felt good!

I promise I'll take it easy I'm just so happy to be making progress at last! :D

Kim I've stolen you from Kerrys friends list on FB and sent you a friend request, hope you don't mind!

Thanks goodness it's Friday!!

Had a very a very stressful week and not sure I couldn't got through it without the vast amount of coffee I've been drinking! My sessions have been observed by ofstead this week but got a 1 (outstanding) so pleased as punch!!

Heading out to tgis for drinks tonight! My friend will be having barnamint baileys which is Oreos, vanilla Ice cream, baileys and kahlua- it's lush! And I'll be having refillable diet cokes!! Woo hoo!!

Scales still at 13 12 but feeling a bit blocked up so gonna have a dulcolax later! How exciting!!

Am taking the mother over to Swindon outlet shopping centre tomorrow for a bit of pre holidy shopping and then taking my 6 year old niece to see tangled!

Better go take the poochy out now! Have a good Friday fellow minimins! Xx

Well just got in from drinkies with my bessie mate! Went to tgis as it's near hers and I get free refillable diet cokes- managed to get 5 glasses down me throat!! As thought she went for the ice cream cocktails- they looked and smelt soo good!! Didn't help that everywhere I looked was yummy food!! I literally couldn't concentrate- feeling so hungry today!!

My friend is probably around 17 stone and the most confident person I know!! I wish I could have a slice if her confidence- she is so comfortable in her own skin! I wonder if I'll ever feel that? Will I ever be happy with my body?

People are starting to notice now and I'm hating the attention- thought it would be the opposite! I'm playing down my achievement so far because I'm embarasseed and ashamed for getting in that way in the first place!

Anyway, have come home and thought I'd have a hot choc and mint shake- had had 2 sips and it's vile!! Going to bed very hungry!!! X

Well just got in from drinkies with my bessie mate! Went to tgis as it's near hers and I get free refillable diet cokes- managed to get 5 glasses down me throat!! As thought she went for the ice cream cocktails- they looked and smelt soo good!! Didn't help that everywhere I looked was yummy food!! I literally couldn't concentrate- feeling so hungry today!!

My friend is probably around 17 stone and the most confident person I know!! I wish I could have a slice if her confidence- she is so comfortable in her own skin! I wonder if I'll ever feel that? Will I ever be happy with my body?

People are starting to notice now and I'm hating the attention- thought it would be the opposite! I'm playing down my achievement so far because I'm embarasseed and ashamed for getting in that way in the first place!

Anyway, have come home and thought I'd have a hot choc and mint shake- had had 2 sips and it's vile!! Going to bed very hungry!!! X

Haha! they are vile, I felt like I needed a tongue scrapper afterwards! I know how you feel about the compliments, they are nice and we should take them the way its intended but it kinda makes me think 'oh god did I look huge before'! I think its best to just take them how they were intended rather that over analysising them too much after we are probably gonna get more as we turn into skinny minnies xxx

Hi Kimmi And Mishi,

I am glad that your friend, Kimmi, is confident -- but being that overweight is so bad for your health and beats up on your body it isn't worth it.

My father has had both knees replaced (fairly young) in large part because of being so overweight. My older sister is having knee problems... and although they aren't all the pretty (never were) I wanna keep my own knees.

After I lost nearly 5 stone on LL, I got very tired of people constantly asking or talking about my weight loss. I thought I'd like the compliments, but it got old very fast. And, I was so glad when enough time passed that people stop talking about the loss. My friend who did LL with me was very pleased when her RAF husband was posted, because there was no one who remembered "fat" Mrs X. They just knew her as Mrs X.

One of the reason I have committed to relosing the approx. 1/2 regain -- is I know that people were talking about my regain. Very few people know I am doing this diet, and after I lose weight if anyones asks I'll brush them off with a, "I guess I yoyo's a bit... sort of a winter storage, summer loss thing. Very typical." And leave it go at that.

MM

Hi Kimmi And Mishi,

I am glad that your friend, Kimmi, is confident -- but being that overweight is so bad for your health and beats up on your body it isn't worth it.

My father has had both knees replaced (fairly young) in large part because of being so overweight. My older sister is having knee problems... and although they aren't all the pretty (never were) I wanna keep my own knees.

After I lost nearly 5 stone on LL, I got very tired of people constantly asking or talking about my weight loss. I thought I'd like the compliments, but it got old very fast. And, I was so glad when enough time passed that people stop talking about the loss. My friend who did LL with me was very pleased when her RAF husband was posted, because there was no one who remembered "fat" Mrs X. They just knew her as Mrs X.

One of the reason I have committed to relosing the approx. 1/2 regain -- is I know that people were talking about my regain. Very few people know I am doing this diet, and after I lose weight if anyones asks I'll brush them off with a, "I guess I yoyo's a bit... sort of a winter storage, summer loss thing. Very typical." And leave it go at that.

MM

Haha I like it 'winter storage'. Im lucky in that when I loose weight I just look like a slightly better version (standard factory version no mod cons or shiny accessories) of myself rather than a different person so everyone who knows me knows im always up and down. I think different people carry it better/worse, I can still wear 12/14's even though im not that tall but my weight it pretty high. My mums an 8/10 and she weighs 11stone so maybe we have heavy bones lol!!! that old chestnut! The compliments do eventually fade Kimmie so maybe we should be lapping them up?!?! As you were saying MinnieMel people gossip when u gain and loose weight and I have to admit im one of them people lol!! im forever calling my mates with an 'ohhhhh my god did you see how much she has put on/ lost etc" Maybe ill keep my god shut next time haha x

Hi Mishi -- I know that "gossip" is one of my big weaknesses, and I have been working on it for years. So, if I think it... I remind myself that I do not HAVE to speak it.

MM

Dont you just hate all the gossip - im starting to get the "have you lost weight", "how have you done that" "oh, that diet is awful, ruins your insides and your going to pile the weight on when you finish! Fantastic!!

Had a really nice day out and about with the mother. Took her over to swindon to the outlet centre for a drive in the new mini! Didnt really buy anything but nice to have a mooch about! I then came home to realise id lost my purse - such a sick feeling!! So have spent the majority of my day cancelling cards, trying to remember what was in my purse etc! Ive had one shake, a can of coke zero and some chicken but no water yet.Need to get some down me asap!!

Oh dear I hate losing things (except weight of course ;) ) i hope you got it all sorted out and there wasnt too much lost.
It's hard drinking enough water when you're out and about.

I've spent the afternoon watching rugby and listening to my dad stripping the wallpaper in the bathroom. And tonight I'll be having an early one I think, don't fancy watching food adverts :(

I've got Amityville Horror to watch, so I might watch it in my bed.

It's more annoyance than anything else!! I'm more bothered about losing my cineworld pass cause was planning a few trips this week! Never mind, new debit card, credit card and cinema cats on there way- just the driving licence to sort out next!

Looooved the rugby! How good was that game! Quiet night for me, sat round my mums watching tv, could really so with a choccie bar!! X

I've changed my mind about watching Amityville, just remembered tonight is the night my friend Carol gets picked on Take Me Out, so I'm going to watch that instead.

Last edited:
Your friend is so pretty- am watching it on itv+1 as only got in- just gonna grab some more water before it starts- haven't drank hardly anything today- explains the headache!! X

kimmi1982 said:
Your friend is so pretty- am watching it on itv+1 as only got in- just gonna grab some more water before it starts- haven't drank hardly anything today- explains the headache!! X

She is and she really doesn't realize, she's such a good laugh too, doesn't take herself seriously!

Scales say 13st 10 today so have lost 30 lbs now!!! Nearly half way along my ticker!!

Just realised I can't make my CDC appointment Monday morning, tried to rearrange for tues morning but she can only do evening. Going to have to go as will have no products but worried about weighing in the evening (I'm normally 3 pounds heavier)!!! Might ask to not be weighed! X

Well done with the losses!! I'd probably ask not to be weighed, I'm so easily influenced by what the scales say, and it wouldn't be a true reflection because it's an evening appointment. Either way good luck with WI. X

Either that or weigh but dont look and ask not to be told. That way the week after you'll be able to know how much the evening weigh in affected you.

cornishkez said:
Either that or weigh but dont look and ask not to be told. That way the week after you'll be able to know how much the evening weigh in affected you.

That's a better idea Kez!!

Back