Hoping weight loss finds me a husband diary!!

Day 6 - well I passed the test!! My friends 30th birthday today so all went tubing this morning! A really good work out pulling a ring up the slope!! We all then headed to pizza express and I eye balled the chicken salas while everyone ordered yummy pizzas! I then decided that I don't really want it so sat and drank water!! I feel very empowered!!! Still haven't had a sneaky weigh in-it better be good!!!!

Day 7- sneaky weigh in this morning before the CDC tomorrow- my scales say I'm down 6lbs which is good but I'm a little disappointed- I'm normal a big loser first week! I started my period this morning so that may be something to do with it ( why does Cambridge always bring a period on first week when normally I don't have any as I have the implant???)

Just cooked my Daniel bacon and egg rolls and make his cauliflower cheese for tonight's roast- just chicken and broccoli for me!

Off to walk maisy noo now and take my mind off food!!! X

So my scales and the CDC are the same- I've lost 6lbs! I'm really disappointed! I know I shouldn't be and it's 6 off but I'm so used to big losses in the first few weeks. I am following a higher plan so it's fine really!

So I'm out of the 16s and down to 15 12- can't wait to see the back of the 15s though- I've got certain piece of clothes that I know the weight I need to be to get in them- like my lovely next jeans, I have to be 14, 4 to get into them!!

So I dont like setting goals but would like to be in the 14s by then end of february- my 30th birthday is 9 weeks away-I don't want to feel like ths anymore!!

You can do it hun, I'm back on it now too do I'm with you, those jeans will slip on before you know it xx

I'm struggling this week, have had one good day and then a bad- been like it all week! I'm no longer in ketosis as keep picking at things, a bit of cheese here, bit of chocolate there! It was so much easier to do this diet when I lived alone, so difficult with a house full of food! As a result ive weighed myself today and have sts- bit pathetic for my 2nd week- wondered if this diet is for me??? :-(

Well better than I thought- I lost 2lbs. Very disappointed with my efforts to date. 2 weeks into diet and have list 8 pounds- I know it's in the right direction and all that but it's still only 82 quid for 8 pounds!! Well I'm determined to get 1 stone off every month so I have 2 weeks to lose another 8 pounds!! Have signed up to the February challenge to keep me motivated x x

I think you've done extremely well don't knock yourself. Time of the month is dodgy for everyone and hardly loose, ur body's most probably still adjusting to the diet.
8lbs off is better than put on and all working towards ur 30th!

Well done u can do it, keep it up :) xxx

danii3 said:
I think you've done extremely well don't knock yourself. Time of the month is dodgy for everyone and hardly loose, ur body's most probably still adjusting to the diet.
8lbs off is better than put on and all working towards ur 30th!

Well done u can do it, keep it up :) xxx

Thanks! 2 is ok, stopped giving myself a hard time and cracking on with this week!! Big loss please!! Xx

you only have 6lbs to go to get a stone (there are 14lbs to a stone :))

and 8lbs is great!!!! esp with you doing the higher plan. stick with it and you will do just fine hun!!

but you're loosing it kimmi, not putting it on!

please dont get discouraged, you are doing well, and you are losing... (what i wouldnt do to be losing again!!!)

keep going you can do this!

Back