hoping2shrinks Diary

Hiya hoping, hope you had a fab holiday. Let us know how your weigh in went :)
xx

Hi Ali yes we had a really lovely holiday just getting back to normal loads of washing etc.
Got on the scales this morning - only up 2 lbs I cant beleive it am thrilled as I always seem to gain about 5 when on holiday etc. Shouldnt take long to shift. Yippee.
Hope you have a lovely holiday. xx

That's fab hun. 2lbs is nothing in the grand scheme of things, and you sound so positive about everything which is great too :)
I'll have a fab holiday when the time comes, I'm sure :D
xx

hi all have been back to the GP yesterday and am thrilled with the result - 6lbs. She was pleased with progress and to say that I am thrilled is an inderstatement.. Have also achieved my first goal so gonna set a third one - to lose two stone. She also given me a another months supply of tablets. xx :):):)

Thanks Ali hows the preparation for the hols? Hope yr ok x

Things here are going ok, am surviving the kids school hols just ;) :D
Have a European Laundry Mountain ( actually 2 peaks ;) ) in the kitchen awaiting the iron...maybe tomorrow eh? lol :D
Got my monthly weigh in at the hospital on Friday, and am feeling positive about that...well for the moment I am lol
xx

Hi everybody, this afternoon have been back to the GP and have lost a further 3.5lbs. Im stopping the Xenical as a blood test that was done last time has shown raised liver enzyme levels and she needs to check the Xenical isnt causing this first off so Im coming off them for a month but will still be going to RC classes when I can and following the diet. After a month will have another test and see what that shows - I am a bit worried about what is going to come of this and now shes testing for a load of other stuff aswell to make sure. On a more positive note my blood sugars/cholesterol were well within the normal limits!!
Anyway thats my update. Back soon, take care xxx

Well done on losing 3.5 lbs Hoping, that's fab hun :)
I really hope that health wise everything will turn out ok for you xxxx

Hi all weighed this morning and lost 3 pounds. quite pleased with that but am missing Xenical for speeding the weight loss along! xx

Hi Ali thanks for bumping by! It was OK yesterday I was a bit sore and got a bit of a bruise but at least I am on the way to getting things sorted. I know I probly shouldnt but with Im feeling I make go back on Xenical while I wait for the results, Ive been without it for so it didnt skew the results but have really struggled, am feeling frustrated that the weight loss is so slow now and I figure I might as well use them up. Am going back on 15th to get the results.
xx
ps nice to put a face to the name

Hi everybody this morning have weighed at have lost another pound and at last hit the 2 stone off mark :):) am very happy about this and have felt like have been on plateau lately, still seems to have passed and onwards and downwards!!
Am off the Xenical now and GP has now prescribed Reductil - been on it for a few days and I think its working - I definitely dont feel as hungry as I normally would.
still going to RC classes but unable to get ot them on a regular basis so have decided I am going to weigh at home each week - Friday mornings it is. Just off to update the ticker!
Back soon take care xx

Hi have had my friday morning weigh in and am pleased to say lost 1.5lbs this week!! Not sure how but pleased all the same. Just off the update the ticker etc ... xx

thank you alice in wonderland and well done on your loss so far aswell, what diet are you doing? x

thanks ali xx

Back