Hormones + craving junk

Maddysmum

Gold Member
Ahhhhh having tough week - hormonal

Keep either wanting to cry or scream and shout. On top of which keep feeling super hot to point I feel agitated + I'm burning up (last 5 min and goes but comes back half hr later) Its gone on 3 days now.

No idea wen due on as they've been sooo all ova place for last 4 month.

All I want to eat is junk food + chocolate
So far resisted but finding this wk super hard

Sorry - just need to have a moan :-(

I feel for you, I get this everytime I'm due on, it's horrible and when you give In you feel even worse and nothing you eat satisfies that craving you get. I don't have alot of motivating words I'm afraid just didn't want to read and run. Hope you can ride it out and it gets better x

I feel for you, I get this everytime I'm due on, it's horrible and when you give In you feel even worse and nothing you eat satisfies that craving you get. I don't have alot of motivating words I'm afraid just didn't want to read and run. Hope you can ride it out and it gets better x

Ah thanks. Today I don't feel as hormonal but still craving sweet stuff. Going pics tonight with hubby so trying to behave so can have chocolate fix (within syns) while watching film.
Weigh in tomorrow night 8pm so hopefully my endurance will pay off.
After wi tempted to give in to takeaway + a cake x

Oh hun, I dont have much advice, but wanted to send you tons of sympathy! You are doing so well not giving in so far, I really hope it will all pay off tomorrow night on the scales! Enjoy the film tonight, be kind to yourself!

Ah thanks. Today I don't feel as hormonal but still craving sweet stuff. Going pics tonight with hubby so trying to behave so can have chocolate fix (within syns) while watching film.
Weigh in tomorrow night 8pm so hopefully my endurance will pay off.
After wi tempted to give in to takeaway + a cake x

Good luck tomorrow! Like the poster before said I hope it all pays off! Sometimes we need a bit of naughty ;-)

Back