Horrors! WI Number 8 and I Gained!

Maka

A New Woman
Am gutted, but kindda knew felt it. I put on 1.1kg this week despite fibre-clear with every "meal", 2 senokot every night and a dulcolax perle for the past 2 nights. I've felt bloated and miserable and today's gain hasn't helped.
I will stick it out for the next 2 weeks as planned, otherwise I'll never forgive myself and then take a break i.e. refeed for two weeks and then probably go GI through to the end of August.
My pharmacist advised an enema, so I've come home with one and I'm terrified! The mere thought...!!!

(hugs)

Well good on you for sticking to your plan and thinking positive! xox

poor you, but keep your chin up and watch the scales go down next week. good luck

I'm terrified Lillie! I've just had 2 senokot with a glassful of fibre-clear water and 1 ducolax HOPING that I don't have to stick that enema thing inside me! Imagine a colonic...I'd s**t myself before they even get round to it!

OMG - that bad? The pharmacist told me to get Micolette(micro-enema). Am so scared.

Sorry to hear that, but I will put money on next week been a good one. You are positive and it will pay off for you, good luck this week

You poor thing. I'm sure the enema will help.

Hang in there.

x

Poor you. I have been suffering as well. i had suppositories - nothing happened. The chemist told me to take 2 senokot every night until I 'went'. I have been 3 times today - so stick with it - you will get there in the end!!!
I am going to take 1 senokot every night and fibreclear with every shake. I also have dulcolax perles in the cupboard as a last resort. Bloody hell - there's enough stuff there to move a mountain - never mind just me!!!!

Thanks everyone. Whatever I've gained, at least it's not fat. That's gotta be good. just realised that my period's late too. Lipotrim sure can mess "women things" all right!

Am gutted, but kindda knew felt it. I put on 1.1kg this week despite fibre-clear with every "meal", 2 senokot every night and a dulcolax perle for the past 2 nights. I've felt bloated and miserable and today's gain hasn't helped.
I will stick it out for the next 2 weeks as planned, otherwise I'll never forgive myself and then take a break i.e. refeed for two weeks and then probably go GI through to the end of August.
My pharmacist advised an enema, so I've come home with one and I'm terrified! The mere thought...!!!
aww hun, gained once too...drink more water!
I must say thats alot of laxatives... you need to be carefull too many can do you damage in time! You will get to a point you cant poo without taking them .. i take 2 lots a week max...
How much water are you drinking... you now water relieves water retention...also are you due on soon?

Sorry if this sounds a little too graphic.... I've used suppositories, I didn't get the bad pains but I guess its different for everyone. You basically "put one in" and go lie down for a while (works better than if youre sat or stood up). Hang on to it for as long as you can (I waited about an hour last time so keep a book handy) then go to loo and hang on for dear life. Only kidding its not quite that bad but they really do work. Also may be good idea cos if you haven't been in ages it could erm "pack" together and be difficult to part with so the suppository would help with softening etc.

Really sorry if I grossed anyone out!

As cathy says..lie down...and lie on your left side as this is the side your colon empties...helps loads xxx

Back