hospital this sunday

claz

wants to be slim
hi,
need some advice.
im going into hospital for a procedure under general anaestetic on sunday, . if all goes well i should be back up and normal in about 3 days. am i ok to continue on slim and save as i dont want to stop now.. any advise?

I've no idea and I don't think you should take advice about something like this from an internet forum.
I would ask your doctor/surgeon if you possibly can. You could try emailing SnS to ask their advice but really I think it needs to come from the doctor.
I do understand your wish to stay on plan though - maybe you can but please follow medical advice.

Speak to your doctor and surgeon hun ASAP. Make a full recovery. The diet can wait Xx

Speak to your doctor. It depends on the operation and how you respond to anesthetic. They will probably make you eat something before you leave the hospital (usually carb heavy). When I had an operation under GA (and you may be different) I was advised to eat a balanced diet afterwards, with small portions as GA can make you feel sick. I suspect you will have to come off it and then go back in a few days. A few pounds gained is nothing compared to good health. Good luck.

Hi, thanks for the responses... i did contact s&s support but havent had a response yet... i know last time i went to hospital i had ti have some toast before i leave so im up for that on the day but i might continue with the shakes and include a light meal as well depending how i feel. I will also speak to the consultant as well on sunday for her advise. Thanks

I had my gallbladder removed 5 weeks ago and asked the very same thing. My consultant said I was fine to continue with the plan as long as I wasn't in ketosis for the op. i was also told that I could continue the plan 4-6 weeks after op ( I had keyhole surgery). I hope this helps but still get some advice from S&S.
good luck.

Back