Hot banana yuk

jcjazzy

Silver Member
In an attempt to inject some variety I tried the banana flavour hot with 300mls of water.It was absolutely disgusting,I couldn't even try to drink it.Stilll that was the first one wasted.Does anyone have other (nice) suggestions with the banana?

Last edited:
i always have it with 4 ice cubes crushed in it - it goes lovely and thick and creamy
my fav one for breakfast
daisy x

I do mine whizzed to near death, add water a little at a time until it's just right and thick, then stick it in the freezer. I eat it just before it's solid. If I make it before my evening soup it's usually ready for desert about an hour later.

Oh - I looove the banana shake hot. I tend to make it quite thick and it's like custard. Yum Yum.

i might try that t_i
thought it sounded disgusting hot, but described like that sounds lovely!!
daisy x

If you make the banana one (and the strawberry one) with half as much water as normal it tastes just like Angel Delight.
I tried them hot once but they were really sweet. Yuk!

Thank you Laststraw, I dont normally have my photo taken and have very few of myself to put on here even, but I hid behind the hat and glasses last week on holiday in the Gambia!!
Now I'm getting there, I wasnt quite so self concious!

Yep, me too, love the hot banana. However, not had one for weeks as I've become a little obsessed with the hot vanilla, veg soup and cranberry bars! I go into a cold sweat each weigh in night in case LLC doesn't have stocks of any of these as I think I might have a breakdown on the spot!!

Not me

Didn't like the banana

:bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove:
But have to have my hot chocolate shake every night before bed................
I've become addicted to them. i used to always have hot vanilla for my breakfast too. I've weaned myself off those now.
:17729::17729::17729::17729::17729:

Back