Hot Beverage

audy

Hi Guys,

Is it me or a hot peppermint tea makes all the difference!? I was really starving yesterday and had bad stomach cramps...but after a hot tea I was fine. I did the same this morning.I am even thinking of drinking hot water as it seems to calm me down.
I am on day 3 today, so it might just be the reason why! Dunno... any thoughts??

I think hot drinks do help, especially peppermint. I use it to mix my chocolate shake. I have all shakes hot and made up to a pint with hot water. Peppermint for chocolate and coffee with vanilla.
My ol' Mum drank a cup of hot water as her first drink of the day, reckoned it woke her insides up!!

Peppermint tea is the best thing for stomach cramps!

Thank you ladies ;) It's nice to know I am not going crazy!:D

I used to love the peppermint tea especially in the choc shake but now the smell just turns my stomach, :(

I used to love the peppermint tea especially in the choc shake but now the smell just turns my stomach, :(

Really, what happened?
I managed 3days thank to the peppermint tea my new best friend... :D

I'm mainlining the stuff! I have 2 litre bottles of water to get through and as much peppermint tea as I want as extra. Its really good for your digestion and I find it eases the smelly dog breath a little.

Another one to try is Peppermint and Nettle thats quite nice and refreshing x

I'm mainlining the stuff! I have 2 litre bottles of water to get through and as much peppermint tea as I want as extra. Its really good for your digestion and I find it eases the smelly dog breath a little.

Another one to try is Peppermint and Nettle thats quite nice and refreshing x
:D:D:D:D Yeah I agree on the dog breath... although I was given free strips by the Chemist. It does help for those meetings at work...on that note.. I am off to my tea break:)

lol not that i am complaing but i dont seem to have the rancid dog breath that every1 talks about,yes its not as sweet as it usually is,but nothing major,been on it for 5 days not,does this mean that i am not in ketosis yet???? :-:)wave_cry::wave_cry:

Ketosis seems to be different for everybody! My friend is like you Michelle, she doesn't really have a smelly breath. I think mine is a bit stronger than usual, also It feels like my back teeth have that metallic taste, especially in the morning. I am on day 4 at the moment and I noticed it on Day 3.

Back