hot chocolate

aw what I shame, I picked some up along with gorgeous orange ones in Sainsbury's and thy have also helped greatly with chocolate cravings :)

I have an Options every day, the mint is my favourite :)

I had a white chocolate one yesterday (I say "had...") after reading someone on here say how nice it was but I couldn't get over the fact that it looked like watery milk, I had one sip and ended up making a "real" chocolate one, hehe.

Most of them are 2 Ellebear, but Jazzy Ginger and Carribean coconut are both 1.5, the wicked white choc is 2.5 and the cappuccino/latte/mocha ones are 3!XXX

my OH has this tool that you twist the chocolate to give it the frothiness, can not remember what it is called - but makes reallllllllly creamy

I was gutted as I didn't like them at all but them I discovered how nice they taste if you mix them with half a tub of quark, it tasted like raspberry jam & a buttercream filling in the cake I made!

I had a skinny cow sachet last week and they are nice - sweeter though I found. Same syns IIRC? Too sweet for me personally but I will have one every now and then.

They are still on offer - Horlicks, Options and Skinny Cow - 5 for £1.

I used to love Starbucks hot chocolate but after reading my syns book I don't think I'll be having one any time soon!

Signature Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream, Whole Milk, 1 venti 33½ 33½ 33½

*WAAA!*

33.5 syns! That should be enough to send you running to the hills!!!! 33 AND A HALF SYNS!!!!

Back