hot drinks

charmed79

Ok noticed with all the black coffee I'm drinking my teeth are going terribly brown regardless of how much i brush my teeth. Is there anything else hot I can drink.

Heat the chocolate shake if you drink it. What about making the coffee weaker. Have weak tea, black, green and peppermint. I had the same bother aand started having warm water when i was too cold to manage cold water. This also a good habit to form for post tfr.
You could also rinse your mouth well after drinking the coffee, i'm not a coffee drinker but black tea caused the same problem.

I tried the Vanilla Shake with coffee this morning just to change from the tea but defo going back to tea. havent noticed anything on my teeth yet but i listerine the hell out of them three times a day so maybe thats helping a small bit

Change the coffee into a mocha with some chocolate powder. I never noticed any discoloration with this

I drink a lot of boiled ater to get through my quota every day, but sorry my teeth have not discoloured, I use one of these toothpastes that are for Whiter teeth.

You can use the vanilla in tea too, I do and it reminds me of a cuppa that you've dunked custard creams in, yummeee! :)

I am not drinking tea or coffee whilst on LT as I cannot stand T without milk serves me right i suppose for being fussy haha, However after getting tips from the sight I am looking forward to doing my self a mint hot chocolate yummy I am 3 days in so I think I will give that a go tomorrow :D

What is the best way to do the chicken soup as I have tried to just whizz it in the blender with cold water and then ping it in the micro but it is rancid, Please help!!!!

Some people add pepper to it, I haven't as of yet I don't really mind it tbh

i used boiling water and whiz mine it it too hun, better than micro.
x

Back